I'm a jerk therefore they leave me alone. Love it.

Best Answer

Yes, at times if they are intelligent and unselfish. At other times, they take your kindness for weakness, your forgiveness for stupidity and it becomes open season to dish you dirt, walk all over you and continual attempt to use and manipulate you for there own agenda. For example, I bent over backwards to help a friend in dire need. Then she started to behave as though she was entitled all the time for me to help her financially. I felt as if I had to compensate her for her friendship when in reality I didn't need her. I realize she was manipulating me and playing with my soft heart by crying sad stories to me constantly so I could offer to help. So I stop offer, then she starts asking. I decided to help her to help herself and pay for her schooling. After all of that and I started to tell her my sad stories, needing a friend in time of need...where was she? Hardly there and criticizing me on how negative I was. If you call mourning that, I saw how intelligent she had been. She began to despise me and speak ill of me because all that aid stopped. I didn't speak to her for 1 year and rarely after that. In those times she tried her best to show respect but still try at times to cry her sad songs and I just cry mines right back and end the conversation. She stop crying her sad songs. Now she calls, I just ignore her. I don't need her in my life and I will speak to her when I feel like I want to be nosy in her life just as how she calls to be nosy in mine....just to see if I'm doing better than her. The maltreatment is over and I gain a least a little respect. I thought I lost a friend, but she was no friend to begin with just an acquaintance in my life. So I keep her where she earned to be.

Best Answer

Your story is so familier as I too haaaave been played because of my generousity. People seem to really pick up on that as you well know. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

i must be a ****** teacher then -.-

Best Answer