High School Gymnastics- FKKKs the spine- then taught for 3 years- kids got fatter each year

Best Answer

I was gymnastics that did it to me...besides messing with my spine from too many unnatural back bends, in PE in the late 1970's they had set up the high beam with the spring board to jump up onto it, which was never my thing. I didn't really want to do it but it was expected. Got one foot up then fell back, and landed with my tailbone right on the corner of the spring board where the metal ***** was. OW. Hurt for 15 years and couldn't sit in a soft chair without my tailbone aching. And I still have problems with muscles in that area

Best Answer

Floor ex was my thing- away meet- mats no snug- back tuck FKKKd landing- broken right pinky toe- didn't heal for 3 seasons- the old "just tape it to the next toe"- I ONLY felt it on contact- then I saw GOD

Best Answer

never for sports. for ballet.

Best Answer

That is hard sport

Best Answer

I was the best runner in my school and ran for the county and at different track meets all over the UK, I won the schools cross country every year I was there. This jealous kid at lunch break jumped on my ankle and broke it, he did this on purpose and ruined my future.<br />
I posted a story about it on here.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Had-Your-Future-Taken-Away/2049900" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

I broke a toe on the parallel bars and passed out. They sent me to the Principle's office for "malingering". :D

Best Answer

but how did it affect you in the years since then?

Best Answer

Emotionally, it reinforced my hatred for a medieval school system. Physically, I still have problems finding shoes that fit both feet. The toe healed strangely.

Best Answer

Then parent alwasy sided with the school unconditionally

Best Answer

You bet.

Best Answer