Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 4 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

The touch screen voting machines are becoming prone to errors. Romney votes switch to Odumbo. Odumbo votes switch to Romney. The voting machines are trash. Touch screens are not reliable.

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpGd74DrBM<br />
Looks scary BUT. Not verified. I'm sure we'll hear more on whether this is faked or not. Could have been filmed during early voting and then edited. He should have filmed more. The video looks jumpy. I'm skeptical.

Best Answer

we know you are republican Halbert2 nice try but the proof was recorded so you lose when confronted with evidence all you can do is deny deny deny

Best Answer

Calm down and act grown up. I said I was skeptical. I said I wasn't sure. I said it could have been edited. You act like you could never imagine a faked youtube video? (Notice I don’t say it was faked. I said it looks jumpy.)

Best Answer

I've seen it, and no,it's not some GOP conspiracy,the machines have had such glitches all along. Know of any computerized system that doesn't have a few? I sure don't.

Best Answer

I'm not buyin' what you're sellin'

Best Answer

And what am I supposedly sellin'? Have you already forgotten all the glitches reported in 2000 and 2004? Personally, I would like to see the machines banned,and go back yo paper ballots,or at least some type of system that can be reviewed if needed. The machines leave no trail,and are too easily manipulated of hacked.
And I am not blaming either party,as far as I'm concerned one is as bad as the other.

Best Answer

scary stuff

Best Answer