The airlines are causing a lot of this stuff. They have the seats closer together. I'm 6'2" and I get a bit cramped when the seat in front of me is reclined too. I've never accosted someone over it though. Some airlines, like United, have banned those devices that prevent the seat in front from reclining. A few years ago, I was sitting in a seat that would not remain in the upright position. The flight attendant even popped off to me about getting that seat up. I finally stood up and said "if you can make it stay up, please do it, because I can't". She then said that I was threatening her, but all the passengers around me saw what was going on and they all spoke up almost in unison saying that she was in the wrong. One guy even said that he was a lawyer and would defend me for free if I was arrested over it. I filed a complaint with American Airlines about it and never heard anything back.

Best Answer

It happened because a passenger used a device to prevent the woman in front of him from reclining her seat. Then he refused to stop using the device after a flight attendant asked him to stop. So the women threw a cup of water on him. It's stupid people being stupid.

Best Answer

I think this is in reference to another one of these things happening yesterday. This time though, there were none of those devices being used. The guy sitting behind the reclined seat got very angry about the reclined seat and grabbed a flight attendant by the arm. An air marshal stepped in and arrested the guy.

Best Answer

Damn, I missed that one. What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Best Answer

Too many people cramped too close together, treated like cattle from the minute they enter the airport to th minute they leave.

Reminds me of an experiment I saw with caged rats being overcrowded.

Best Answer