I worked from home - thank the gods I can - since I work on computers and get paid hourly - wehoo! (didn't lose a day's pay)!!

Best Answer

I stayed home. Did you get much snow?

Best Answer

8.3 inches. We are now having a second storm w/an additional 1-3 inches.
YUCK!

Best Answer

Connecticut was declared in a state of emergency two hours ago.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. Stay safe and warm. :)

Best Answer

Hi Guys... Do you have a maximum of 10 minutes per day to surf ads? you only have to surf 10 ads per day and you will get cash links where you can earn money. This is not a scam coz it wont ask you for money. This is a slow income, but sure. What is 10 minutes after all, right? You can even do it in less than 10 minutes and see results right away. No fee to join and you can get results per day. Though it is slow but sure earning, you can double it up if you refer a friend, but not necessary. There are a lot of ways to increase your earnings. If you are interested, PM me.

Best Answer

http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the number one site for webcam models i love this site i make a lot of money here its free to sign up u get hired within 48 hours and the pay is great and u work from home all adults can do it and there traffic is phenomenal!

Best Answer

No storm here, but I missed my ride to work... Poopy

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer