hwood773 hwood773 26-30, M 7 Answers May 28, 2012

i had a plan still trying to accomplish (i should done it already)

Best Answer

yes I did my plan for today, my x got a place today he will be moving tommorrow tried calling assitance .

Best Answer

Ya I had a plan today. I had a few things I wanted to get done. BUT no none of it is done yet. The day is only half over So I can still redeem myself. My brain is distracting me. Going over the same thing over and over....well not so much as over and over but more like looking at all the angles. Comes down to what you do you accept in your life and what wont you. So thats where I stand today. Lots of tears,prayers and working **** out! Whatever it is I had Planned today seems not so important as what my Brain and heart need to work out. =D

Best Answer

I understand...Sometimes its good to cut loose for awhile and realize life can still be enjoyable even through out all the ups and downs it throws at us....Enjoy your day and focus in on yourself a little bit...Ultimately Your happiness is all that matters....HAppy Holiday Hope It Turns out Well

Best Answer

thank you =) your reply is much appreciated and somehow it made my heart light. I guess sometimes you just need to be validated by someone. NO matter if its a stranger or not. I will have a great day and same to you =D

Best Answer

You Are very Welcome....Im just here to spread the love so im glad you recieved it just as sincerely as i delivered it...You in turn have contributed to my happiness too...5-28-2012 will never be repeated so thanks for making an impact and leaving an positive imprint on my day.... =)

Best Answer

Two out of three ain't bad... it's too feckin' hot to do the third, I've got all the windows and doors open, but I'm still sweating like a ****-star.

Best Answer

With that in mind..i dont feel so bad...I wanted to relax grill and have a few beers....Im relaxn with a beer! "Can SOmeone turn off the grill please"...LOL Happy Holiday

Best Answer

I have not been to bed just yet...going on 24 hours now gonna get silly afterwhile..lol

Best Answer

lol ENJOY!

Best Answer