AlexaW AlexaW 51-55, F 6 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

I've learned that my President has a quenched fire. Somebody light him up! If I were Michelle, I'd be whispering in his ear every night....." you got no game, buddy boy." That should do it.

Best Answer

Yes i feel the same way and hope others feel the same.

Best Answer

Do we feel the same? I want Obama to beat Mitt Rmoney and am hoping for a comeback in the next debate like Rocky taking the world heavyweight championship.

Best Answer

I watched the debate. <br />
It made me feel like it was closing time at a bar. And the last women left to take home both look like men in drag. Both look bad. But one or both could be men. So, I could end up F'ing one ugly, manish woman or being raped by man. Or being raped by both. The bad thing is, I have to go home with one. There is no other choice.

Best Answer

You have to chose the best between the 2 that is all I can say or stay home and let others chose for you.

Best Answer

The problem is there is no best choice. Staying home is not an option. I see the local and congressional races as being too important to stay home. As far as the presidental race. I will let others decide. I am going to write in. Because both of those jack holes can't get out of their own way.

Best Answer

I fell asleep during the debate

Best Answer

I watched a little of it, because it was on a show I regularly watch on the net. But I'm Australian, so it doesn't really apply.

Best Answer