Eloquently spoken fluff. Divisive, polarizing,

Best Answer

Only the highlights.<br />
Did he sing anything ?

Best Answer

No, he didn't sing. From what I saw. I watched the entire thing last night. I liked what he had to say, personally. I just know he still won't do what needs to be done. Nobody will.

Best Answer

I've got it recorded. but from the highlights I've seen so far I see no reason so waste my time. I'll see how bored I get tonight.

Best Answer

The fact that he is the President and is reporting to us the state of the Union. Shouldn't that be enough for a responsible adult to watch?

Best Answer

Was it not Sun Tzu who said " Know thy enemy." ?

Best Answer

I'm not shure about the quote but I think you're right and more of us should watch and now I probably will watch even though I was joking about it before. I don't consider him to be the enemy but ............... I don't like to talk politics on EP so lets just leave it at that.

Best Answer

(sure) I forgot to spellckeck

Best Answer

I watched all I could stomach, all that impressed me was the look of total disdain on Hilary's face and her lack of enthusiasm when the applause light was on. I watched the republican rebuttal also and agree that 0bama was elected on the promise to fix what was wrong but has only made things worse.

Best Answer

No, I didn't watch it. Even though he's the president he is still a politician, and I get tired of politicians. If he said something important then perhaps I'll read about it somewhere. Same as with the debates. <br />
I'm glad you and the others watched it so you can relay how it went. <br />
What did you get out of it? Anything surprise you?

Best Answer

Nope. Didn't care to watch it. From what I've been hearing today, it was a campaign speech.

Best Answer