I remember watching the Challenger shuttle exploding into a million pieces. Our teacher braught the t.v, into our classroom.<br />
I can tell watching that while I was kid, its something I will never forget.

Best Answer

I also witness on t.v. 911. THen I remember when my family was so overjoyed when the Berlin wall finally came crashing down.

Best Answer

Yeah, it must have been a real shock to see that.

Best Answer

9/11 is the most vivid memory I have in my mind..I'm from the UK but to see that happening really was shocking, was only 10 or so. Will always remember being at school and the teacher coming in to the class room saying something terrible was happening in America..All the class were all terrified, and we were 3'000 miles away..9/11 had a real big inpact on everyone, directly or indirectly.

Best Answer

I was in the fifth grade with my class watching the challenger shuttle launch when it exploded and i was home on 9-11 when the world trade center and pentagon was attacked.

Best Answer

I was too young to see the challenger explode, but witnessing 9/11 unfold on tv, as a 10 year old in the UK,certainly made me see the world in a very different way...I had never seen such carnage and terror, and to see it unfold on tv was just surreal.

Best Answer

I remember watching the events of 9/11 on the TV when i was 13. It was just scary. As i grew older and travelled, there is so much death and destruction. Its appaling that we get so desensitize to all the carnage that happens around all of us. 9/11 has made me believe that our only salvation is the need to understand each other. We have to work harder for an understanding among religions and people. We have to work harder on sharing our experiances and peace.

Best Answer

does me being born, and me seeing my own hands type this answer count? :)

Best Answer

Of course! :D

Best Answer

I witnessed the invasion into Iraq known as Shock and Awe cause I was part of it, March 20, 2003. Semper Fi

Best Answer

I remember watching the bombs fall on Bagdad on TV.

Best Answer

Sorry, "Baghdad"

Best Answer