Every time he spotted a skunk near the house, my son would say it was his pet skunk "Stripe".
Classicality7 Classicality7 56-60, F 2 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When I was in kindergarten, I had a "pet" beetle named Fred. When ever I saw a beetle in the yard I would yell out 'FRED.'

Best Answer

I don't got kids yet but one of our chickens follow me around the yard & our turkey barks like a dog lol.

Best Answer

I used to have a duck that thought I was it's mother. We hatched the egg under a lamp.

Best Answer

Oh cute, we have ducks & geese too & are going to try and hatch baby chicks,ducks & geese next spring. As for the turkey he only has 2 months left D=

Best Answer

When my duck was just a duckling, I found it fun to bring him in the house and drop food into the sink and watch him dive after it.

Best Answer

There the cutest when there just little ducklings, I want more baby ducks Lol. Grow up too fast.

Best Answer