I give her credit for trying to be posotive, but it just boggles my mind that her culture STILL sees nothing wrong with woman not being allowed to drive! She went on to say that "it doesn't stop them from working"- like that made it OK!!! It would stop me- I wouldn't freakin work if I wasn't allowed to drive! They probably aren't even allowed to keep the money.
Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 5 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Politics

hey for them it is one step forward at a time like it was for us there was a time when we couldnt vote or work and were considered chattels<br />
do u know what the rule of thumb was??? the rule was that u couldnt beat your wife with anything thicker than your thumb <br />
they are making progress just a couple hundred years behind us

Best Answer

the question is WHY are they a couple of hundred years behind us? My daughter asked why don't all the woman revolt.

Best Answer

I have wondered the same thing as your daughter, Are they so mired in the dogma of a cruel and inflexible religion that revolt is impossible?

Best Answer

because that is thier mindset u cant make folks evolve any faster than they are willing to be evolved
its easy for us to ask why this and why that when we are the greatest country in the world and have every advantage and the freedom to do anything
not everyone is so enlightened

Best Answer

hey relax old girl and re read my answer
they dont revolt because they dont want to be dead do u concern yourself with recent events in the middle east at all

Best Answer

Not really. Easy words for a princess.

Best Answer

I survived "Do what you want." from a woman knowing what you want to do is the last thing you should do. This is amateur hour.

Best Answer

No, my head is still intact. All I thought was, good for them

Best Answer