Gettingout72 Gettingout72 41-45, F 10 Answers Mar 9 in Dating & Relationships

No not yet

Best Answer

Your still young lol

Best Answer

Ya ik lmao

Best Answer

There was one.

Best Answer

How nice

Best Answer

Not yet. I hope I don't collide with it if ever like a Corvette doing 160 miles per hour right into a brick wall some day. I'd rather avoid it all together.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

i think i am getting there i need to make some serious decisions

Best Answer

I guess! They said the sooner is the better

Best Answer

Absolutely. Had a melt down. Still trying to pull myself out of it. How about you?

Best Answer

Back 3 years ago! But I still don't know! Still Trying to figure it out!

Best Answer

We are in the same boat : O Hoping we both figure out - soon!

Best Answer

I just do one day at a time. If I make it through the day without cussing someone, punching someone, or drinking vodka then it was a good day. What about you?

Best Answer

I've been dragging myself out of bed. Slapping on a happy face. Praying for direction or death. Just broke up with my lying/cheating boyfriend which has me in a tailspin. Although, I really think he made my life a whole lot worse than it probably is? Hoping I'm right but it's hard to say since I'm so raw. Will keep you posted. Cussed, punched, and shot people (only in my head! : D). Hit the bottle for a bit but it only made it more difficult to get up and move. Hope you keep me posted too!

Best Answer

Darling if you ever need to vent or anything please contact me. But remember I have no bail money. Lol.

Best Answer

Is there a quarter life crisis?

Best Answer

Your still enjoying life lol

Best Answer

it happened few years ago............ now I am truly happy about who I am.....which reflects what I do

Best Answer

That's good at least you find out

Best Answer

i had a late 20's crisis

Best Answer

That's early

Best Answer