I was to be Andrew.. call me Andy :)
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in WTK

Yes and no. I went out to dinner with my mother once (I was a teenager). I told her I had the strangest dream that I had a son and I named him _______. I said what a strange name. I don't know anybody by that name and I've never heard of it before. My mother dropped her fork and said that is what we were going to name you if you were born a boy. It was creepy. I think my mother was shook up about it because she never said the name after I had been born. She looked very shaken up over it.

Best Answer

creepy!

Best Answer

I was Dean until I came out a girl, my mother was a hippy

Best Answer

i would have been called Marie

Best Answer

Yes. I would have been named Shanon.

Best Answer

I was supposed to be Shante Nave

Best Answer

if i wasn't a boy they would have named me brooke

Best Answer

Yes, and thank goodness I turned out to be a girl. It was Garland Mourice for a boy....like wtf?! lol. The ugliest name I've ever heard haha.

Best Answer

Yes, had I been male my first & middle names were to be Michael Patrick

Best Answer

Sam, my mom wanted to name me samantha originally but my retarded father could not pronounce it so I was named sandra, sandy for short<br />
bit sam would have been my name as a guy or girl

Best Answer

My parents couldn't agree on any names...I was "the baby" for a long time. So, no, I don't think they had a boy name for me, they didn't even have a girl name!

Best Answer

They did at some point, but I have forgotten. I think I remember not really liking it.

Best Answer