IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 7 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

Whether it happened or not!<br />
If the whole town knew, then when it comes to me, I'll take it from there and try to learn from it. I wouldn't trust what the whole town had to say cause from the truth, there's always a stretcher and more of a stretcher that gets added each time. When it reached the whole town, then it is a different version then the original. I'll see what the hub has to say about it...what true and not true.

Best Answer

Well, I would forgive and move on, I know it doesn't sound easy, but it's possible. Just know that you can't depend on the town and you should be cautious of those in your town from now on.

Best Answer

roughly 60% of past partners have cheated on me and I was the last to know...my wife in particular was with several different guys over 5 yrs...I caught her with what was my best friend at the time, put my fist through the wall kicked them both out...I stuck around for 2 weeks till I found a place to stay...I met him at a party a week later and ended up punching him out...and it felt great!

Best Answer

Just been through the same my husband when he left the household he went straight into another woman's bed and he was seen by someone who's daughter is in my daughter's class and saw him holding hands and he did not tell me there were someone else, I felt very shown up as I thought we were going to sort our marriage out. He still with the woman now and we are divorcing which he wanted three months after we separated on his admittance to adultery, so I know how you feel, totally horrible and disgusting isn't it!!!! Hope you are getting your life on track, its been very hard for me and I still do not feel right nearly 12 months will be on 31/12/12, I'm furious with this woman as she has been over friendly with my husband and is a hard faced cow!!!!

Best Answer

That hasn't happened to me. My last partner specifically cheated on the people closest to her. Not sure how messed up in the head she was to do that but it was done in private. The people she hurt were me, her best friend and my best friend which was a mutual friend at the time.

Best Answer