Different Perspectives have different opinions. And since I am a America-born Chinese. I am kinda struggling.

Best Answer

Hehe what do you think? It can be a link that can bridge the incomplete pats of story

Best Answer

I think they both have something they have done wrong. And they should try to solve this peacefully but that will be a tremendously difficult task

Best Answer

the USA always cause trouble wherever they go in the world they start **** but never finish what they start just **** **** up and leave especially in so called thrid world countries what a big bully!!!!! the USA **** ON little countries they know they can beat and use their citizens as a piece of toilet paper to wipe their *** with literally and throw it on the side of the road instead of flushing IT!!! WHAT a bunch of ******* assed punks we have running the government, it's been going on for centuries

Best Answer

Always the fault of America, right? Everyone else is so peaceful, right?

Best Answer

I read that China is building a military base right next to the Philippines in what has long been Philippine territory

Best Answer

Yeah, by hanging by their allies in the Pacific. That's how they do things sometime -- standing with their friends while the Chinese make the mistake of getting all aggressive with their military.

Funny that the Chinese do that, since they are well on there way to being the biggest economic power in the world and supplanting the US without firing a shot. But they have to be chest-thumping trogs, I guess.

Best Answer

cant click on it, what happened?

Best Answer

They are sending wear ships

Best Answer

War

Best Answer

You can google it

Best Answer

Lighten up people.....The US was involved in brokering a treaty in the South China Sea just last year...Therefore they are acting as a party to the treaty in hopes of diffusing the situation...

Best Answer

Total Horsesh*t........It's N Korea compensating for a short ****** !... ( Little man syndrome)

Best Answer