Parents say alot of things that they don't really mean out of anger Now it might me different if they treated you the same way they speak. Don't harp on it Kids can really **** you off something good I'm sure they love you

Best Answer

my grandmother did!! that make me wish the 2nd phrase ^ ^

Best Answer

No, although I have given them many, many reasons to think that over the years.

Best Answer

yesum. I ruin their lifes! D:

Best Answer

Something alone the lines of "I ******* hate you and wish you would die".

Best Answer

No. I can't imagine any decent person saying such a thing to a child.

Best Answer

My step dad told me, that he would much rather I "didn't come along with the deal".

Best Answer

Oh, wow :(

Best Answer

Oh that was 42 years ago. Water under the bridge. Funny how ya remember stuff like that though.

Best Answer

oh my gosh

Best Answer

Never! Not even once! My parents loved all of us very much (and showed it to us daily)

Best Answer

thank gosh

Best Answer

was told I was born before abortion was legal

Best Answer

no. how horrible

Best Answer

No that would be a horrible thing to say.

Best Answer

No actually I was the one to be born in your family and I am sure your parents have regretted that ever since. It is only because they don't know me.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Not in words

Best Answer

mom told me when i was 28 that if she had to do it all over again; marry my father and have me and my siblings, she wouldn't.

that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling all over when i heard it, because i didn't ask to be here either.

Best Answer

My mom always said she cried for 9 months when she found out she was pregnant with me. She reminds me of that all the time. So not quiet what you was asking but she did wish I wasn't born.

Best Answer