Kittenfire Kittenfire 16-17, F 17 Answers Jan 18 in Hobbies

Casually? Like with jeans? God no. My step mother did that. I always thought she looked like a hooker.

Best Answer

Lawrd no. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Best Answer

No it's not necessary

Best Answer

No I never did but when girls did it looks dumb especially if they cant walk in them

Best Answer

I graduated HS in 1993. Through junior high, high school, and even college, unless there was a real reason to dress up, I don't think I EVER saw a classmate in high heels.

After graduation, in the business world, yes all the time. But before that no.

Then again, Seattle isn't known for women's fashion. Women here dress like crap.

Best Answer

I do wear high heels sometimes, even though i'm already pretty tall. And they're more like boots :)

Best Answer

I did yes . Boots mostly

Best Answer

Not for school - that's just silly.

Best Answer

They did it when I was at school, now I see them 20 years later with these really cute metal crutch/stick things, so possibly not.....

Best Answer

I might encourage them to do so, but only when they are used as "sittin' shoes"; perhaps walking shoes between classes. There's nothing worse that watching a poor girl hobbling around in heels because they are painful for her to wear and walk in.

Best Answer

no i never learned to walk in them i see it as more of a party or professional thing not necessary for school

Best Answer

Never wore high heels in high school, don't wear them in college.

I prefer comfort over pain.

Best Answer

Not really. If I ever wore heels it was the days I dressed up. Heels hurt my feet and I would end up coming home with blisters on my feet.

Best Answer

Oh jeeze no. You should trip those girls who do wear heels.

Best Answer

that retarded, school is for learning.

Best Answer

Ultimately we all would still be learning wether we're wearing heels or not.

Best Answer

thats not what i meant, what i meant is people should go to school cause they wanna learn not to show off their new heels.. i think you know what i mean, and if you dont well.. what can i say.

Best Answer

......yeeeees......sss....

Best Answer