flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 34 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Politics

16 trillion in debt, unemployment, gas prices, killing medicine, lies to America top that

Best Answer

W is to blame for a lot of that. O inherited a REAL mess!

Best Answer

they will never mention the 2 wars bush got us into that's a non issue ...lol

Best Answer

And has done a hell of a job for what he's had to clean up. Notice how quick he was to make a statement about Sandy? W took 2 full weeks to utter a word post Katrina. Wish I were American to vote for him, too.

Best Answer

Bush spent 1 trillion so Obama had to spend 16 to "save" us? Sounds a little shady to me.

Best Answer

Want to debate medical care? After spending 37 years in basic research and pharmaceutical operations & quality, I'm game. But from your trite response right from the mouth of Faux News you will need to have more than a room-temperature IQ to even begin making sense.

Best Answer

@ longhair13 Bush isn't running but Romney has shipped in and is handing out bottled water, While 0bama is riding around with a governor proclaiming what a great guy he is.

Best Answer

Obama spent 4 years blaming Bush, not the mark of a leader. So Obama is going to fix the spending mess of Bush, by spending even more? Now is that smart?

Best Answer

That most democrats signed on to.

Best Answer

As a matter of fact, he was able to keep all but 2 of the big promises he made, but was unable because of congress ******* with him. Better than most!

Best Answer

Bush's debt- Clinton left him with a mega surplus

Best Answer

@ Lone- no, that's how deep our **** was-

Best Answer

there is no other way- bush blew the surplus we had like a kid with his birthday money- how else can we run a country?

Best Answer

Obama was a US Senator for 2 years before he became president and voted for the budget you are complaining about. The national debt was 10 tn when Bush left office , now it is 16.5 tn and it will be 20tn in another 3 years. Obama said he was going to reduce it by 50 percent in 2008, within 4 years. Please explain how Bush is responsible for that.

Best Answer

No He didnt get bin laden . the seals got him after panetta made the call, from intel gathered under bushs term as president. No he didnt save GM he ruined peoples retirement ( non union workers) and lost 20 billion in US tax payers money on gm. He walked away from iraq without a status of forces agreement, hence all that money and blood spent on iraq means exactly ****. AQ is back in force in iraq. He did give hope then he proved that he couldnt deliver. ohh yes he also increased the national debt by 60 %. and wont call an act of terror an act of terror. The fort hood shootings thats his fault. but thats not terror even though the jerk yelled allah ackbar. but thats just work place violence. More soldiers killed by ANA troops in afghanistan then by AQ.<br />
UPDATE<br />
and no I cant top this no one can. <br />
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/leaked-documents-reveal-obama-administration-hired-al-qaeda-linked-radical-to-run-security-at-tripoli-embassy/<br />
REALLY the brother of a known member of AQ? <br />
STUPID or DANGEROUS! I would ask ambassador stevens but he is unavailable for comment.

Best Answer

GMs assets would have survived actual bankruptcy as many corporations have before just as Mitt said. Boston Chicken, KMart, and Delta Airlines to name a few. These didn't cost the taxpayer anything and GM is still second to Japanese and Chinese car makers. Speaking of China: they own us and didn't you see Obama bow to the Chinese leader who did NOT bow back?<br />
Bin Laden was executed - maybe - instead of interrogated. Why???<br />
Obama increased the National Debt at TWICE the rate Bush did, put more people on food stamps, and took troops out of Iraq only to put them into Afghanistan [can you say Surge shell game?].<br />
The Quantitative Easing put money into bank coffers at the expense of printing worthless paper which is why milk costs over $4/gal many places compared to what it was 4 years ago to cite one example of rampant inflation.<br />
There will be NO HOPE of paying off an increasing National Debt soon.

Best Answer

Good points

Best Answer

I heard an interview with the PR director from GM. Interesting what their perspective is. The auto industry has been over-optimized. Because the banking system was so compromised, GM would not have been able to afford a full on bankrumpcy without a major contraction, which would have put suppliers out of business, which would have then had a ripple effect on the worldwide auto industry.
The problem is more than just Obama. The problem is that the Big Three has just as many friends in Washington as the banks and the insurance companies.
The real question is: does either Obama or Romney have the stones to stand up to them? I think the answer to both is no.

Best Answer

shakes your hand freed sir !! I'm glad I'm not the only one getting fed up, and sick of supporting every lazy bastard that decides he wants to stay home and watch t v all day,every day and suck up free food under this administration.... whether it be food stamps..extended unemployment benefeits, illegal immigrints, or just blood suckers on disability. course about every other lawyer in the country should be dropped out of a plane at 5000 ft, for their greedy, dirty schemes. getting people money, they don't deserve, half the time. getting them on disability, huge settlements over stupid **** like coffee burns, ect ect..on and on it goes. who pays for all the playing ?? yeah... little people known as the middle class.

Best Answer

0bama didn't get Bin Laden the navy seals did, GM hasn't been saved it is headed for bankruptcy, The war in Iraq ended on a time schedule set out by Bush. Here are some of Obama's accomplishments , Doubled deficit spending, 16 trillion in debt, Four years of record high unemployment, increasing the number of people on food stamps from 32 million to 47 million, and those are just a few of his accomplishments.

Best Answer

I'm thinking about selling my stocks to "qualify" for food stamps. :(

Best Answer

I admire a man who can outspend the previous 7 presidents combined. Now THAT'S impressive!

Best Answer

naive

Best Answer

You are.

Best Answer

Not naive. The concept of debt spending needs to be balanced with a fiscal policy that balances. Debt spending breaks down when you can no longer spend due to interest obligations. Mr Change has changed absolutely nothing and is complicit at making it worse. It it his fault that Washington is broken? No. But he hasn't fixed anything. He has made it worse. To think otherwise is naive.

Best Answer

Military got Bin Laden, Iraq War was already ending, and Hope quickly turned into reality. Don't forget that he's half white, half muslim, half christian and half baked.

Best Answer

O is Commander in Chief- he orders his soldiers; war was going on as long as Halliburton could squeeze another buck from it; as for the bigotry- who cares

Best Answer

Where is Bin Ladens body? Bin Laden was a CIA operative. GM took the bail out money and used it to set up shops overseas at the tax payers expense. He simply took the troops from Iraq and put them in Afganistan. Hope?? Unemployment at an all time high. Dollar losing much value everyday. Troops getting killed in illegal wars. If thats hope I'm good lookin.

Best Answer

No. No. No. <br />
He did not get Bin Laden. The U S Armed Forces got him. Especially the U S Navy Seal Team. And when they said that he had been found and they had a plan to get him, he waited 24 hours to make a decision. <br />
He did not save GM. The bailout money was voted on in November of 2008 before he assumed office. He voted for the bailout and the money was distributed during his term. But he did not save it. GM STILL went bankrupt. All he did was give GM money to forestall the day of reckoning when they would run out of money. GM went bust, their stock went to zero, wages were reduced 25 percent , and thousands of jobs were permanently lost. GM did not sell stock again until 2011. That is why it is call The New GM. <br />
He did not end the Iraq War. George Bush did. He negotiated the end of the war, and our withdrawl prior to him leaving office and Obama actually worked until the last minute to extend our presence their. If it was up to Obama, we would still be there. <br />
The only Hope and Change Obama has given me is that I hope I still have change in my pocket when he leaves office.

Best Answer

iiiiiiiiiii wanna buy you a drink sir !!!! thank you.

Best Answer

Bacon wrapped bacon with bacon bits.

Best Answer

He promised change, and there has been, and it's going to get worse his next term in office. Even the sheeple aren't going to like what he has planned.

Best Answer

Seal Team 6 got Bin Laden. They found him with the intel Bushes torture methods procured. The fact that you Liberals are actually proud of Obamas and your own Hypocrisy is hilarious.<br />
Save GM? Over regulation is what killed the auto industry in the first place. So thats another hypocritical Liberal talking point thats moot.<br />
End the war in Iraq? The war was over in less then a month. The occupation and counter-insurgency war is a losing battle when you are facing people who strap bombs to little 14 year old boys and girls.

Best Answer

It's not over-regulation. The industry is broken. Look up the CEO of Fiat. The industry is manufacturing more cars than they can possibly sell. They might be under-regulated.

Best Answer

Did you know that in the 60s They changed the auto regulations to favor Japanese cars? Why do you think everyone is driving around in Asian cars? Because they are smarter then us? Hello we invented the damn things. Gm was unable to design and build cars fast enough and the ones that were built had to be scrapped.

Best Answer

Bull. GM has had access to the same technology the whole time. GM placed a bet that Americans wanted bigger and more powerful cars. They bet wrong. So did Ford and to a lesser degree Chrysler. You would think that someone would have gotten the hint with the popularity of the Ford Escort. But no one did.

Best Answer

Technology and Configuration are two different things. It is actual fact that in the 60s regulations were passed specifically favoring Japanese cars, size, shape, capacities etc. Americans have always preferred higher powered Automobiles. Then coupled with the tax increase on gasoline and Epa regulations. Gm got cut out of its own market through Liberal policies.

Best Answer

Liberal policies? Sorry son, I have to disagree. Fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and automobile safety are NOT liberal policies. These are common sense policies. Don't call me a liberal, because all my liberal friends will fall over and die. I drive a German car. Why? Better fuel economy, better driving and better safety. I could give a **** about the regulations. That's what most people want. I don't want big government either, but you should be careful about being a big business bootlicker.

Best Answer

Sounds liberal to me. Deny the truth and change the subject with personal attacks. This was all done under the guise of Global Warming scares. Sure you might be less Liberal then your friends and I think fuel emissions should br controlled. But at the time they were more Liberal policies.

Best Answer

as ordered by the Commander in Chief

Best Answer

I don't think they care about all that , they just want to put the white back in the white house

Best Answer

Right on, brother. The election of O rocked their world!

Best Answer

Why does it always have to be about race?

Best Answer

Ever since LBJ lost the southern KKK democrats by wanting to treat blacks with justice and Nixon picked them up with "the southern strategy".

Best Answer

Guess you are too ignorant to understand Obama has no African in him. Hes part Arabic and part White. 0 hood cred.

Best Answer

because of Liberals who use race in ever issue.

Best Answer

Foolish.

Best Answer

I hate GM, he invaded a different country after he said over and over he was going topull thr troopers out, and I have a go bag just in case I need to get out the country. Bin Laden may have been responsible for how many deaths? But he does nothing to the states that violate U.S. law and the mexican cartels are hopping across the border in mutliple states shootings are up and he wants us unarmed. Welfare and food stamps have tripled. Bush may have got us in debt but Obama made sure we won't get out.

Best Answer

Off with their head...all of them! lol DO THE RIGHT THING, AND STOP WASTING OUR MONEY. Dems, Reps, and all leaders of the world! SMH =( Goodnight!

Best Answer

Ended the Cold War, brought the Berlin Wall down, caused the USSR to fragment, initiate capitalistic growth at rate never before or since seen, wasn't the smartest-didn't think he was- so he surrounded himself with experts that advised him.

Best Answer

Didn't he cut funding for programs that help the elderly and disabled, but increase benefits to the lazy slobs that have never and will never work or pay taxes?

Best Answer

I see you have all the talking points down pat. When told where Osama was, what choice did Obama have? Not taking him out would of killed his re-election. Plus he had to be pushed to make the call. The timeline for ending the war in Iraq was signed under Bush. Obama did not have to spend taxpayers money on GM, they would of been saved through bankruptcy, which did happened. Something Romney was for. Did Ford take the bailout?

Best Answer

My 2011 Chevy HHR was built in Mexico

Best Answer

Yes, you are so right Flipper! Plus: health care with checks on the big insurance companies, a way ahead for ALL Americans not just the top earners, we are now pulled out of a certain oncoming economic depression (precipitated by Republican policies), etc. (If I hadn't had three glasses of wine, I could name more accomplishments).

Best Answer

he's a piece of walking dog ****. top that.

Best Answer