No, I didn't know it until now.

Best Answer

You are not 'supposed' to do anything. It's a tradition. Traditionally we are supposed to kiss loved ones at Christmas, just like we are supposed to do on their birthday. But then we kiss them 'just because'. No one *forces* anyone to kiss anyone; we kiss because it's something we want to do. To say we are 'supposed' to kiss them makes it sound obligatory rather than a desire to do so. I thought people kissed because they either desired to do or couldn't resist.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

no one ever wanted to kiss me

Best Answer

That means nothing and you shouldn't take it to heart. There could be a lot of reasons for that and (possibly) could it be that you aren't receptive? Just a thought

Best Answer

receptive to what? i dont know anyone

Best Answer

Only if you place any significance in this supposition.

Best Answer

No, I didn't find out till I became a working adult. How was I supposed to know if no-one told me. It fine. Honestly. Loads of people still don't know that you're supposed to kiss a person then. xx

Best Answer

i'm 31

Best Answer