And see how that goes?
EastCoastKush EastCoastKush 13-15, M 7 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Politics

Wow.. you ****** that up bad..

Best Answer

The same way god ****** up your face...so yea.....

Best Answer

Three hundred million Americans, all making less than ten million a year, half or us hating the other half, a dozen dimensions of division we use to divide us, meanwhile, ask yourself: who's really making out on this deal, while the rest of us are all spiraling downward?

Best Answer

lol katt williams joke, love it

Best Answer

Check out the mouth on this kid.. haha

Best Answer

lol I just now noticed its a kids question

Best Answer

haha, I didn't notice it til after I answered.. I'm not responding to a 13-15 year old who needs his *** whooped by his parents for even being on ep in the first place.. shouldn't he be playing outside.. or asleep? Or, watching Nick Kids or some ****?

Best Answer

lol yes

Best Answer

Ok first of all WTF and second of all you are what i call the stereotype of kids You see "Kids" know alot more then they used to they know everything before their parents even talk to them about it Also im not a kid people put too much stress on age im more mature for my age and you shouldnt be getting into anything about me or my life Mostly because its MY LIFE

Best Answer

Thanks for the laugh!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer