cptng cptng 18-21, F 12 Answers May 6 in Dating & Relationships

You can feel lonely amidst people, and you can be home alone. So one is in the mind, and the other in the body..

Best Answer

Personally -- even tho we might have the same anxieties and emotions towards these two topics I look at them as two different topics all together. Being alone.... is my way of saying physically no one is with me. Lonely on the other hand is my way of saying emotionally no one is with me. We urn... to be respected, acknowledged and most important... Loved and cared for. Its in our DNA to take care of one another and to put differences aside. We fight to live and we don't want to stand that fight alone and don't want to feel lonely. We need both physical and emotional awareness. One word solves our dilemma which we call LOVE. <3

Best Answer

Omg! You just made me smile. Thank you for that wonderful advice ❤️😍☺️

Best Answer

One can be happily alone but not happily lonely

Best Answer

Hi<br />
You can be lonely in company but cannot be alone

Best Answer

Lonely is usually long term. When it comes to being alone, it come be on a temporary basis.

Best Answer

lonely is by yourself or feeling detatched from others. being alone is simply physical, not emotional

Best Answer

Alone is when you're not with other people. Lonely is when you feel bad about it (even if you're technically with other people, but you and/or the other(s) aren't there "in spirit").

Best Answer

Alone is a state in which you are by yourself.<br />
Lonely is a result of that state of being alone.

Best Answer