I'm am concerned that once I'm in school that I could end up missing days due to my child becoming sick or any other unforeseen circumstances. This has happened to me b-4. Nursing school is really strict. None of my family members are suitable to babysit for me while I'm in school. Any advice. Daycares don't wat h sick children.
beautyiam928 beautyiam928 26-30 5 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Self Improvement

There are a couple of good answers already. Is there free daycare at your school? If so are you able to pick up your child in between classes and bring him/her to your school's daycare?<br />
I had a similar situation a number of years ago. Luckily, I found a college student that was able to babysit for my child after school. Of course I paid her for her excellent help. She was mature, caring, could drive in case there was an emergency, and wonderful with my child.

Best Answer

I have a babysitter for when I work, but she's 16 and in high school still. Not much of a flexible schedule.

Best Answer

The school doesn't offer. Child care. Although I wooda been all for it if they did.

Best Answer

if you lived close to me i would help you out do you have any close friends that would help you out?

Best Answer

have you applied for the PELL grant, they sometimes help with childcare, and some schools have a bulletin board to post an add for help

Best Answer

i solved that by givin free rent to someone for help with childcare

Best Answer

If only I could find a trustworthy person in need of room and board......... that's a thought I never had but good!

Best Answer

if your in the states there's a promisin website www dot coabode dot com......single moms share housin, child rearin etc.......you may find someone in a similar situation as you......it's fairly new in Canada so i didn't have success with it

Best Answer

should thought of that before had child

Best Answer

So should your mom.

Best Answer

Blow it out your ###!

Best Answer

why so judgemental? It was a legitimate question..she should be commended ..she didna whine, we do not know her circumstances?

Best Answer

Thank u

Best Answer