Best Answer

I'm tired of watching it on Youtube. Youtube sold out and has adds on EVERYTHING. I want to own it.

Best Answer

That series was awful. A true fan of the Dark Knight would be offended.

Best Answer

*gasps* BLASPHEMER!!! If you love batman you must love ALL of batman!....well I guess that's not true. I hated whats her name as catwoman in the newest one.
oh well lol your sense of humor is just poor then hahaha

Best Answer

IT WAS CORNY!!!! Seriously...Batman is dark and brooding. When Batman hits someone it doesn't cut to a spinning sign that stops and reads "Wham"!!! in different dayglo colors. Omg...you should renounce your membership in the fan club.

Best Answer

I thought it was campy and corny.

Best Answer

Batman wasn't always so dark, if you are really a fan you know about ALL of his developments. Allstar is right, it wouldn't be where it is today if not for the early stuff.
^.^ And obviously you aren't really reading it. There are PLENTY of corny jokes in batman today. Have you read "What ever happened to the cape Crusader" by Neil Gaiman? It was all about Batmans death but there was still "West" Corny humor or suggestions.
You just like it because "Dark Night" is a trend now. Unfortunately.

Best Answer

Well, I hope it stays a trend. It would depress me to find out that caped crime fighters always use corny puns and punches that read Wham! Pow! and Biff!
Oh one more thing. I saw a movie recently that featured Batman, robin, batgirl and a few villains. It was hilarious and rated triple X... but like you said "If you love batman you must love ALL of batman!" lol

Best Answer

Hahaha wow Temulon you have no clue ^.^ But thats ok. just keep supporting Batman stuff so they make more. Yay Batman!

Best Answer

Random thought Bane in Darknight Rises looked stupid. He wasn't even buff!!! Whats up with that?

Best Answer

It was Alfred. he poses sometimes as Bruce when Bruce must be two places at once. A REAL fan would have known that.. :)~

Best Answer

Um a REAL fan could read. I said BANE

Best Answer

Oh..BURNED..I got burned so bad. I'm embarrassed now.
Is that your real hair color???

Best Answer

hahaha Don't be embarrassed, I like you. The black is my real hair color. ^.^

Best Answer

I have to tell you in all honesty that my interest in Batman has always been secondary to my interest in Spiderman and Superman. Batman is a genius and uses logic and science to fight crime, and lots of money..But Spidey has the super powers you know...hard to top that.

Best Answer

Spidey is pretty bad ***. Not parker tho, haha never cared for hero's when they take off their mask.
Noooooo Superman is a *****! His concept is awesome but you have to admit he is pretty full of himself (and sexist in the early issues)

Best Answer

Someone named AbsoluteVoid just became a Temulon fan...which shows extremely good taste I might add. Oh!!!! I just received 20 tokens and a trophy for having 25 best answers! OMG! you have to go to cracked.com and read an article they wrote about the early superman, like from the 40's and 50's. Super Douchebag! Some of the things the writers dreamed up were extremely sexist.

Best Answer