Also the movie is supposed to come out in 2014 or 2015. Look it up in entertainment news.
Asamiie Asamiie 16-17, F 12 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in EP

Disney make pretty good films, as a rule. They know how to hire excellent directors and writers. George Lucas made three really crappy Star Wars films recently, lest we forget -- they seemed pretty firmly aimed at kids as well, but that wasn't the problem, they were just badly crafted films.

A good kiddy film is better than a crap film for grown-ups.

Best Answer

I have a feeling that it isn't going to change much.

Best Answer

As someone who grew up with Star Wars (' A new hope ' ) figurines on my Christmas list, I think Disney will do a great job! They almost always do. I am interested to know where they are going with the story, before Episode '4' after '3' or before '1' or after '6'. Should be great.

Best Answer

sounds like thier losing the essence of walt disney and lacking in new material

Best Answer

George Lucas in a sellout and I'm never respect him again which I was pretty close to already since he keeps adding stuff to the original star wars episode that annoys me.

Best Answer

terrible idea; seriously terrible terrible terrible terrible idea...

Best Answer

They said movie is supposed to come out in 2015! wow... its true look it up in entertainment news.

Best Answer

yeah i know my brother told me about it the other day, and i am seriously bummed. Star Wars is not for kids, it's for everybody sheesh!

Best Answer

It's going to ******* suck.

Best Answer

:( the movie will probably be so bad!

Best Answer

It can't be any worse than what George Lucas has done to it.

Best Answer

I think buy outs like this are why the economy has not gotten better. Big companies are using all their money to buy other big companies and none of that money makes it down to the employees. ****** me off really.

Best Answer

So you think every movie Disney makes is for kids?

Best Answer

yes every disney movie has been rated G or PG

Best Answer

So by that logic Star Wars was for kids because it was rated PG - so it sounds liuke a perfect fit.
So you're saying that the Pirates of teh Carribean movies were for kids, That National Treasure was for kids.
What about Touchstone Pictures - That is also Disney Owned - are all THEIR moveis for kids? Like Apocalypto, Wild Hogs, Deja Vu, The Prestige, Cinderella Man

Best Answer

It's gonna suck

Best Answer

very badly!

Best Answer

NO D:<

Best Answer

That's what I said, they're going to ruin the movie!

Best Answer

*weeps bitterly*

Best Answer