nambia1 nambia1 36-40 3 Answers Apr 25, 2011

@grolup: *quirk eyebrow* No, means Indians from the Asian continent. Not Native Americans from US or Indians from South America.<br />
Nyet. Some might for greencards or whatever and Indians have a bias towards fair skin. But lots like black ladies. Personally I'm an Indian female and I like Chinese boys, Indians boys, Spanish boys, white boys, Native American boys, Eastern Europian boys, French boys, Italian boys, Jewish boys, black boys, Egyptian boys, redheaded boys, Eskimo boys, Hawaiin boys. All types. But I can only marry an Indian boy.

Best Answer

Then i'm your boy,as beeing from Balkan,(East Europe),Serbian 100% by heritage....why cant/wont marry outside your people?I seek such woman as you for marriage..

Best Answer

Most, like in a figure of 99.2% of the Indian people marry only another Indian and they are comfortable with it. Indians settled in North America and Europe are mostly the very first generation and you do not expect their kids to marry others. But for sure it will change in another 20-25 years where you will see a lot of mixed race marriages. Like you said, you may like all kind of guys and fascinate about them, but when it time to get married, you will only choose an Indian guy..

Best Answer

no, they all secretly love black women. Trust me I know alot of indians

Best Answer

Wow, you give me hope, as I find Asian-Indian men HOT! The more rich and deep their complexions, the better.

Best Answer

What is a asian indian? Are you refering to people who live in the rainforests?

Best Answer