I'm kind of the description and I always want those cute little nerdy white girls I see with the glasses and super smart and everything. I hate those blonde bimbos and I don't like black girls. But alot of the nerdy girls just look for other nerdy guys, I find it really hot to have a contrast of a muscular black stud with a shy small nerdy white girl. do any nerdy white girls ever dream of being taken by a hot black stud?
rojers rojers 18-21, M 13 Answers May 22, 2011

Yes. I am a cute nerdy white girl and I definitely think about that at night alone with my vibrator

Best Answer

i think most girls like blk men

Best Answer

I'm a runner (with light weight work) and a musician/music geek. I'm Carthaginian/Cherokee with a rich, sultry, spicy roasted chestnut color. I LOVE geeky white women, especially if they are fellow music freaks. In fact I was married to one that I met through an Emerson Lake & Palmer fanzine! And the first white girls I fell in love with (40 years ago) were also music geeks. The first one also shared my love of '2001: A Space Odyssey' (we traded "Daisy's" one day).

Best Answer

yes :P...all the time :P

Best Answer

I do.<br />
I'm 18 and went to the beach yesterday with my sister (she's 15). We bumped into 2 guys from her class, 2 cute black kids, 15 and 16. They were both as cute as hell, and plenty of beef (though both rather short). Just messing around on the beach, the younger one bent down and lifted me up over his shoulder, fireman style, and ran down the beach with me. You have to understand he's 15 and I'm 18; he's about 5'5 and I'm 6'1; he weighs (I asked him) 66 kg, I weigh 103 kg (I'm a big girl, I know). I was wetting myself.<br />
Later, we all got changed in a family changing room, and had a grope and their pecs, thighs and butt muscles were rock hard. Same with their spunkos!

Best Answer

Sure. Women are attracted to all sorts of men. If you like smart white chicks, get to know some. You'd be surprised at how many would be interested.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

somehow i deleted my own answer. anyways, well then if you are those things you need to talk to these girls. upon first impression they may think that but don't worry about it. i know i've been attracted to mostly nerdy guys in the past but if they are in good shape too, its like a bonus. not every nerdy girl requires a skinny nerdy white guy.

Best Answer

Yesss the Love their dark chocolate men :3 <br />
but you have to play it cool and normal get them to like you then go in for the kill >:D

Best Answer

Umm everybody has different tastes.. guess your going to have to put yourself out there. Next time you see one see if shes interested and ask. :P

Best Answer

Yeah, how to avoid them

Best Answer