suzieq1404 suzieq1404 61-65, F 12 Answers Jan 24, 2011

Yes it's great for a change,to relax an do as your told.<br />
Love the Dominate Woman

Best Answer

Yes every men should live in female led relationship.

Best Answer

I wish to be led by a sweet smart white woman.

Best Answer

no....those are the type that are lazy and spoiled and will be a negative influence

Best Answer

no....that's the way YOU would be. Don't translate that to mean every man would be. I'm not.

Best Answer

leading also requires the responsibility.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

haven't yet met one who's willing to share.

Best Answer

It's not up to the man whether he shares, but up to the woman when he dies, with who, and how often!

Best Answer

Does.

Best Answer

I wished it were so. I would love for my wife to take complete control of every aspect of our relationship.

I would love for her to not be afraid to show openly that she is in control. There are several tools at her disposal that I would hope she would use to keep me in control, those being; feminization, infantilization, and chastity control using such devices as the CB2000 in conjunction with the Dream-Lover-2000 male management system.

Best Answer

I like being in mine. It's not extreme bdsm or anything, but my wife very much has the say so over most things, and while we do decide things together, we both know that when she decides "No, I think I'd like to do_____" or "Actually baby I want you to______" it's always going to be how she wants it to be. She gives me a generous allowance, is a wonderful cook on the nights that she doesn't ask me to, is very kind and attentive and caring, but I never give her an answer that isn't "yes dear" or something to that effect. You could say I'm by her side and a little under her heels. . I do anything she asks bc to me, if the woman I love wants something, then of course I'll stop what I'm doing to do what she says. I feel lucky every time I have the honor of pleasing the Mistress of the house. . To be fair it's not an honor she very much denies me, but when she decides I need to wait a day or two, I never guilt her about it. I don't buy anything big without asking her, but of course my sweet buys anything she sees fit, and I love that she does. I love my sweet "boss lady" and satisfying her any way she chooses is a delight, really.

Best Answer

I would love a relationship like that I love my wife and would love to spend my time serving her.

Best Answer