suzieq1404 suzieq1404 61-65, F 11 Answers Jan 24, 2011

I think most men would rather follow their female, and consider her the main decision maker. Men want to be loved by their woman and generally be treated nicely and be appreciated. If so, most by far will defer to the woman and do as they are told. Men may have more physical strength generally, but women always have the greater power and control. More women should exercise this power, acknowledge it, and say things like "I'd like to make that decision", "please clean the garage now dear", ...and "I love you." I would do anything for my wife because I love her. Most men ARE in female led relationships, but the women aren't confident enough of it. I WANT my wife to be sure, strong, direct, and in charge. Yes Ma'am!

Best Answer

Yes it's great for a change,to relax an do as your told.<br />
Love the Dominate Woman

Best Answer

Yes every men should live in female led relationship.

Best Answer

I wish to be led by a sweet smart white woman.

Best Answer

no....those are the type that are lazy and spoiled and will be a negative influence

Best Answer

no....that's the way YOU would be. Don't translate that to mean every man would be. I'm not.

Best Answer

leading also requires the responsibility.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

haven't yet met one who's willing to share.

Best Answer

It's not up to the man whether he shares, but up to the woman when he dies, with who, and how often!

Best Answer

I like being in mine. It's not extreme bdsm or anything, but my wife very much has the say so over most things, and while we do decide things together, we both know that when she decides "No, I think I'd like to do_____" or "Actually baby I want you to______" it's always going to be how she wants it to be. She gives me a generous allowance, is a wonderful cook on the nights that she doesn't ask me to, is very kind and attentive and caring, but I never give her an answer that isn't "yes dear" or something to that effect. You could say I'm by her side and a little under her heels. . I do anything she asks bc to me, if the woman I love wants something, then of course I'll stop what I'm doing to do what she says. I feel lucky every time I have the honor of pleasing the Mistress of the house. . To be fair it's not an honor she very much denies me, but when she decides I need to wait a day or two, I never guilt her about it. I don't buy anything big without asking her, but of course my sweet buys anything she sees fit, and I love that she does. I love my sweet "boss lady" and satisfying her any way she chooses is a delight, really.

Best Answer