suzieq1404 suzieq1404 61-65, F 10 Answers Jan 24, 2011

I think most men would rather follow their female, and consider her the main decision maker. Men want to be loved by their woman and generally be treated nicely and be appreciated. If so, most by far will defer to the woman and do as they are told. Men may have more physical strength generally, but women always have the greater power and control. More women should exercise this power, acknowledge it, and say things like "I'd like to make that decision", "please clean the garage now dear", ...and "I love you." I would do anything for my wife because I love her. Most men ARE in female led relationships, but the women aren't confident enough of it. I WANT my wife to be sure, strong, direct, and in charge. Yes Ma'am!

Best Answer

Yes it's great for a change,to relax an do as your told.<br />
Love the Dominate Woman

Best Answer

Yes every men should live in female led relationship.

Best Answer

Yes, But most of us dont know it. we need direction most of our lives according to my mother

Best Answer

I wish to be led by a sweet smart white woman.

Best Answer

no....those are the type that are lazy and spoiled and will be a negative influence

Best Answer

no....that's the way YOU would be. Don't translate that to mean every man would be. I'm not.

Best Answer

leading also requires the responsibility.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

haven't yet met one who's willing to share.

Best Answer