Yes it's great for a change,to relax an do as your told.<br />
Love the Dominate Woman

Best Answer

Yes every men should live in female led relationship.

Best Answer

I wish to be led by a sweet smart white woman.

Best Answer

Love it! Simply, I obey. She's the boss!

Best Answer

My beautiful wife has been the leader in our house for many years. She is not mean or crabby she just expects me to do as I'm told. She always includes me in any important decision, but someone ultimately has to decide.

Best Answer

no....those are the type that are lazy and spoiled and will be a negative influence

Best Answer

no....that's the way YOU would be. Don't translate that to mean every man would be. I'm not.

Best Answer

Not so much "lazy and spoiled" anymore, after their wife gave them a few good hard spankings over her knee...

Best Answer

leading also requires the responsibility.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

haven't yet met one who's willing to share.

Best Answer

It's not up to the man whether he shares, but up to the woman when he dies, with who, and how often!

Best Answer

Does.

Best Answer

A sizeable minority, I think. This one does. It does need mutual respect and affection.

Best Answer

This man does. After 20 plus years I have suddenly realised it and am feeling much better. I adore my partner.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes, as soon as I stopped resisting, our relationship improved 100%. I was under socialized conditioning that as the man, had to have the last say and that she should obey me. I finally let go so that her natual dominant nature could run free. The pieces of our relationship fell into place almost immediately.

She decides, and I obey. If she makes a mistake, I don't yell at her like I used to. All that does is escalate into something that wears me down into my place, anyway. She''s the natural superior. If she has sore muscles or is tired from a long day, I massage her back or wash her feet.

In return for my obedience and servitude, she shows me her great ability to be a protectorate. I feel so safe with her. She is assertive where I am not, and just deals with those situations for the both of us. She is gregarious where I am shy. She can talk to people, where I recoil. She's unafraid where I easily blush. She drinks beer from a bottle, where I pour mine into a wine glass. She knows jujitsu where I am conflict averse. With intimacy, she initiates and guides me for her pleasure.

Until I realized this, in every way I was struglling against the odds of nature at every turn. I was tryig to be dominant when I was not, and supress her nature to be dominant. It was a fight all the way. So it has been wonderful for me to leg go, let her, and to be able to show her through my servitude that I recognize her superiority -- and know my place in relation to her.

Best Answer

There are some that do and I am one of them.

Best Answer

I do! I think many men do. I think more women are admitting they want one too.

Best Answer

A non-emasculating, loving one with no expectation of sissy/effete ****? . Absolutely ;)

Best Answer

I like being in mine. It's not extreme bdsm or anything, but my wife very much has the say so over most things, and while we do decide things together, we both know that when she decides "No, I think I'd like to do_____" or "Actually baby I want you to______" it's always going to be how she wants it to be. She gives me a generous allowance, is a wonderful cook on the nights that she doesn't ask me to, is very kind and attentive and caring, but I never give her an answer that isn't "yes dear" or something to that effect. You could say I'm by her side and a little under her heels. . I do anything she asks bc to me, if the woman I love wants something, then of course I'll stop what I'm doing to do what she says. I feel lucky every time I have the honor of pleasing the Mistress of the house. . To be fair it's not an honor she very much denies me, but when she decides I need to wait a day or two, I never guilt her about it. I don't buy anything big without asking her, but of course my sweet buys anything she sees fit, and I love that she does. I love my sweet "boss lady" and satisfying her any way she chooses is a delight, really.

Best Answer

I would love a relationship like that I love my wife and would love to spend my time serving her.

Best Answer