Feistywizard Feistywizard 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Health

Yes they do! After reading them over they will stay in your head, if need be keep reading them over and over again! And then after that its like you have this sort of emotional boost that stays with you & helps you out. I suggest you look up Louis Hay :)

Best Answer

I have found that one man's lie is another man's truth. Winners write the rules, ask any Native American. As for the elections, I really saw no choice, I knew one liar, thot I'd vote for the other and see if he could lie just a bit less. But it saddens me to see the country take a 3rd world path so happily, or maybe just blindly. Just glad I have "my" world and that I can stand the test for another 4 years, looks like vengeance is a great reason to vote. But the political landscape will be forever changed in the USA, I just hope the lines drawn do not become boundaries for new countries-I'd have to move and then,...., well I'd be back in Germany in a heartbeat-even poor there would be better than well off here if it all falls down. Bless the Beast. -S in SC

Best Answer

Yes they help.

Best Answer

Thats a yes.

Best Answer

short answer - yes.

Best Answer