zeneriq zeneriq 22-25, M 19 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Quizzes

Ofcourse. Billions of stars, billions of solar systems, billions of galaxies.. I'm sure theres someone else out there.

Best Answer

Probably

Best Answer

not in a form you may expect

they are not all going to look like humans

Best Answer

i have bn checked on by aliens my whole life me and my sister used to call them the space invaders when we wer little lol one time a ufo came right up to our bedroom window i dont know why they watch over me im now 26 years old and i have experienced this my whole life . i know they dont want to hurt me or anything like that but they dont hide from me i dont talk about it anymore to family for prsonal reasons but my sis saw these ufos and presences in our room during the night also what do they want with me ?

Best Answer

just watch x files on netflix and this will help you out and this is a tv show about aliens and watch the movies

Best Answer

I'm an alien, I am not illegal but I am an alien. (:

Best Answer

Yes I saw on light gray with black eyes and tiny nose

Best Answer

i truly believe in aliens..i know m mom and i saw something not an alien but maybe a spacecraft or something..and it was amazing

Best Answer

Of course we do

Best Answer

They are amongst us!!!

Best Answer

we are the aliens

Best Answer

Sure. At this point, that's just a worthless opinion considering there is no way to hop on a star-ship and find out.

Best Answer

With as big as the universe is, probably. They may be way past us on all levels, or maybe there's just some fungus growing on some far away planet. Either way, its life...aliens...

Best Answer

Yes...Did you see the movie splice.... Freaky

Best Answer

highly probable

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer