deeken deeken 36-40 8 Answers Apr 21, 2012

They are scams, I get them that says someone from 2.8 miles away wants to chat. I'm in the middle of nowhere and there is no way the people wanting to chat are anyone from 2.8 miles away. But I like the sexy pictures.

Best Answer

Same here haha, if they live that close they must not live in houses.
I get lots of sexual based ads...
so they target single people too.
but then theres actually something I like on this page, stocks $_$ I like watching stocks XD

Best Answer

I think the ads on the side are tailored to what you like. Not sure though... there's a World of Warcraft ad on this page I'm on right now... BUT just because you're tempted doesn't mean it ends in cheating. Actually, practice of restraint can be healthy.

Best Answer

That's a good one. It's teaching me restraint. I've gotta remember that one when the wife gets on my back. LOL

Best Answer

EP just wants there damn money......

Best Answer

marryd ppl cht anywy!...regrdlss, so wats the diff..?..lol

Best Answer

It comes up on everybody's. I certainly don't want to date women--I'm not a lesbian-and even if I was, I wouldn't be desperate.

Best Answer

NO,lol,it does the same thing to me

Best Answer

and mine has pictures of some really ugly girls!LOL

Best Answer