rrooxxaannee rrooxxaannee 18-21, F 23 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I would not be giving head to a guy that I have never kissed...... he needs to charm me in others ways if he expects my mouth to go South!!

Best Answer

If he doesn't "kiss" you, then "s3x" should not have even come up...in the conversation...he's a horse's A$$....plain and simple....

Best Answer

Then that would be a guy who has to get used to NEver getting head!<br />
(find a smarter man! he'll kiss you first-- that begins EVerything!)

Best Answer

If he kisses your forehead then that means he has respect for what hasnt happened yet. He is willing to wait on her to make that move into a more intimate time.

Best Answer

even if he likes her, he's treating her like a ****.

Best Answer

he is without a doubt a jerk. if you do it bite the **** out of it to teach him a lesson.

Best Answer

I don't know about other guys, but I love to kiss. Most girls I would want some head from I would want to have sex with, and I like kissing when we're going at it.

Best Answer

NO, he doesn't like her. He is being an extremely inconsiderate and is a cheap bastard who just wants to get his **** sucked and is too cheap to get a hooker. Total disrespect!

Best Answer

He's a creep trying to save money on hookers.

Best Answer

Usually the only time I don't want to kiss a girl is after she gave head right after we had anal sex....

Best Answer

Yes, 99.9% chance

Best Answer

he's a douche

Best Answer

Does three hours of passionate kissing...
adequate to earn a 20 minute BJ *Winks* without being classified a douche?

Best Answer

hmmm

Best Answer

IF THE Guy ask first he is being polite and not being invasive of her preferencies, or her space, she should stick with that one.

Best Answer

well if the guy asks her for head then he probably likes to get head

Best Answer

....... but he never kisses her

Best Answer

that he probably only wants head and not a kiss

Best Answer