Camrynn19 Camrynn19 18-21, F 8 Answers Sep 11, 2013 in Military

no

Best Answer

If there happens to new one going on eventually. That's why they call them first to fight sort of the 911 of the world

Best Answer

I am in the Army but for us it is all based on what unit they are in. If they need more infantry they will send certain units. If his unit is selected he will go.

Best Answer

Oh yeah . How are the units selected?

Best Answer

Well they are selected at Department of Defense level. All the Generals and the Secretary of Defense/ Navy pick the units.

Best Answer

What are the picks based on? Like why choose this one over the other one?

Best Answer

I have no idea my dear. I am not up there when they do it. Couldn't really say.

Best Answer

Okay thanks

Best Answer

All get trained to OBEY unquestioningly and get trained to kill as efficiently as possible.

All support and endorse the military complex.

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

All come home dialed into the military mindset.

Best Answer

I don’t mean to scare you, by far the majority of the 170K US Marines are alive and well. And most of them are not in harm’s way. However combat arms or not, a Marine is not an innocent bystander. He/she is a foreign combatant nearly everywhere he goes.

Best Answer

no but that is their job and they do it very well

Best Answer

There's no way to determine, even Marines without an Infantry MOS goes to War.

Best Answer

So what will they be doing if they don't go to war? Like what will their jobs be?

Best Answer

Training for war, mandatory fun once in a blue moon, weapons maintainence, field days out the ***, inspections. Mostly monotonous crap. Typically you do light training when you are not slotted to deploy and once you get the confirmation, you switch into a 3-6 month "schedule" of getting certified in certain types of training required before you head off to wherever. Most of the infantry units will see some type of deployment whether it be a MEU or straight to a zone. Depends on what's going on around the world at the time.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer