veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 54 Answers Nov 19, 2011

no sweetie they don't

you just have to learn to drop the ones that do, quickly, don't look back

There are so many lovely, gorgeous, fun ones out there

why waste your valuable time?

Best Answer

So right. Love yr name by the way! :-)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Hopefully not, I don't!

Best Answer

thats good:)

Best Answer

not all just the cheats

Best Answer

i know alot of people who cheat, but alot of them don't cheat either. I don't think there is a answer to that, because anyone later in their lives can cheat.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

but men tend to do it sooner and more often

Best Answer

atleast the ones i've been with:/

Best Answer

aw! how sad! well i hope you find someone loyal.

Best Answer

thnx

Best Answer

Where did you come up with that . Today it's about equal

Best Answer

wha?

Best Answer

There's more women on earth + women don't even have to talk to initiate. Women cheat more.

Best Answer

I have never but I am only one man

Best Answer

You are only one but still you are one.

Best Answer

it might be true but i hope not

Best Answer

Majority, but not ALL, most of them.

Best Answer

Do all women cheat? Majority, but not ALL, most of them.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

i think it's backwards when it comes to women. most of us have more self control than men do and most of us aren't as horny as most men.

Best Answer

Rubbish! Women are horny too! It does not mean that if you have a high sex drive, that you will cheat!

Best Answer

I agree with Veronica, there are more men that cheat over women who cheat also. & that is one of the reasons why, some men really don't know how to keep it in their pants.

Best Answer

Some ? Not most?

Best Answer

Nope Paul Newman was married to the same women for 40 odd years, he said "why go out for a burger when you have steak at home"

Best Answer

that's a nice saying. it made me hungry. lol

Best Answer

HAHAHAH me too!! ^_^

Best Answer

He did everybody! Nah, just kidding.

Best Answer

NO!! Do all women cheat?

Best Answer

i would say most of us don't cheat because we think with our hearts. when i've been inlove i don't want to be with no one else that's not him.

Best Answer

even though he didn't love me back:'(

Best Answer

I hope that you will find a lovely guy! I know the pain of being cheated on and lied to!

Best Answer

thnx i hope so too

Best Answer

its like saying do all women cheat?- and the answer is no for both- for nothing is ever all

Best Answer

i just asked because i believe guys are programed differently. like i think you guys tend to be hornier than most women. what do you think?

Best Answer

LOL- no I tend to think women are as horny as men- its just women are more discreet when the 'are in the mood'. Whereas men- are very expressive when they are horny.

Best Answer

Er... More sexist nonsense! Believe me, if I am horny I Express it!!

Best Answer

his name is juicyboy, what side is he on?

Best Answer

Sorry not true, here again male or female horny is horny

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

and who ate the apple again hmmmm?

Best Answer

eve;)

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

well i would not say all men cheat , but i have known a few to cheat . it was done to me , not a nice thing to be done to you, life goes on .

Best Answer

Nope. Some of us actually studied in school so we never had to cheat on a test.

Best Answer

lmaoooooooooooo thats not what i meant

Best Answer

You know the Question was about Cheating in terms of Relationships? Helps if you read the Question? Duh.

Best Answer

Can't fix Stupid?

Best Answer

Can't read sarcasm? *facepalm*

Best Answer

Do all men cheat sexually on their partners? Of course not. However at some level, everyone cheats. It's one of the reasons for the evolution of human social intelligence.

Best Answer

Hypothetical Question.. Man are likely to cheat if they lose interest in the girl, if they want to still retain their sexual freedom, if they are unhappy with the marriage, if they are not given a chance by the woman to express themselves..and pretty more I would say..And it depends on how well a guy understands that his girl is his duty..so if you go for a guy who is likely to cheat, then he might..but if you go for a guy who holds you as a dear, he probably wont..and perhaps yes guys might be hornier than girls at the start...A guy doesnt age like woman...He becomes more perceiving than before...

Best Answer

And women less so? Careful!

Best Answer

I don't.. I only speak for myself

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Maybe just because they are together with you

Best Answer