no sweetie they don't <br />
you just have to learn to drop the ones that do, quickly, don't look back<br />
There are so many lovely, gorgeous, fun ones out there<br />
why waste your valuable time?

Best Answer

So right. Love yr name by the way! :-)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Hopefully not, I don't!

Best Answer

thats good:)

Best Answer

Majority, but not ALL, most of them.

Best Answer

Do all women cheat? Majority, but not ALL, most of them.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

i think it's backwards when it comes to women. most of us have more self control than men do and most of us aren't as horny as most men.

Best Answer

Rubbish! Women are horny too! It does not mean that if you have a high sex drive, that you will cheat!

Best Answer

I agree with Veronica, there are more men that cheat over women who cheat also. &amp; that is one of the reasons why, some men really don't know how to keep it in their pants.

Best Answer

Some ? Not most?

Best Answer

Nope Paul Newman was married to the same women for 40 odd years, he said "why go out for a burger when you have steak at home"

Best Answer

that's a nice saying. it made me hungry. lol

Best Answer

HAHAHAH me too!! ^_^

Best Answer

NO!! Do all women cheat?

Best Answer

i would say most of us don't cheat because we think with our hearts. when i've been inlove i don't want to be with no one else that's not him.

Best Answer

even though he didn't love me back:'(

Best Answer

I hope that you will find a lovely guy! I know the pain of being cheated on and lied to!

Best Answer

thnx i hope so too

Best Answer

its like saying do all women cheat?- and the answer is no for both- for nothing is ever all

Best Answer

i just asked because i believe guys are programed differently. like i think you guys tend to be hornier than most women. what do you think?

Best Answer

LOL- no I tend to think women are as horny as men- its just women are more discreet when the 'are in the mood'. Whereas men- are very expressive when they are horny.

Best Answer

Er... More sexist nonsense! Believe me, if I am horny I Express it!!

Best Answer

his name is juicyboy, what side is he on?

Best Answer

Sorry not true, here again male or female horny is horny

Best Answer

and who ate the apple again hmmmm?

Best Answer

eve;)

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

well i would not say all men cheat , but i have known a few to cheat . it was done to me , not a nice thing to be done to you, life goes on .

Best Answer

Do all men cheat sexually on their partners? Of course not. However at some level, everyone cheats. It's one of the reasons for the evolution of human social intelligence.

Best Answer

Hypothetical Question.. Man are likely to cheat if they lose interest in the girl, if they want to still retain their sexual freedom, if they are unhappy with the marriage, if they are not given a chance by the woman to express themselves..and pretty more I would say..And it depends on how well a guy understands that his girl is his duty..so if you go for a guy who is likely to cheat, then he might..but if you go for a guy who holds you as a dear, he probably wont..and perhaps yes guys might be hornier than girls at the start...A guy doesnt age like woman...He becomes more perceiving than before...

Best Answer

And women less so? Careful!

Best Answer

I don't.. I only speak for myself

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Maybe just because they are together with you

Best Answer

most do...well at least guys my age! you've just gotta learn to not get too close to them. it's hard though - like i really like my boyfriend now, so i hate having to force myself to pull away when i feel myself getting too close. sucks balls.

Best Answer

i find myself doing the same exact thing when i meet a guy. yeah it does suck:/

Best Answer

it's hard to try &amp; remember that even though they are making it very convincing (like the rest), they may still be an *******. you've just got to try &amp; think back to what happened last time, &amp; try &amp; not make the exact same mistakes again!

Best Answer

Males cheat :) Men are faithful and rare.

Best Answer

Do all men cheat? maybe, possibly, there's those that have who've been caught, there those that never get caught, there's the one's that you suspect.<br />
depends what you mean by cheating, any human is capable of cheating, to some it's a game about risk.<br />
I expect everyone has thought about another person when they are with the one they love but have not done anything about it.<br />
utopia and perfection do not exist, our relationships are a reflection of ourselves.<br />
Honest cheats are one thing it's the liers that I have no time for GRRrrrrr <br />
just remember for every man that cheats there's a woman cheating too

Best Answer

Not sure, and would not waste time worrying about it. :)

Best Answer

If they have a penis that works they are cheats and liars. Just my experience and what I have seen over the years. Is anyone really faithful these days? They all say that they are different but they are not.

Best Answer

As with all things in life, there is the rule, and there is the exception. As a man and from my personal experience, I would say it is the exception, not the rule. Both sexes are guilty of this most hidious behavior.

Best Answer