Naty14 Naty14 13-15, F 14 Answers May 5 in Doing Good

wife and I have 24 years, its better now than it was at any point before. Just takes work to build a foundation, make sure you have the right partner.

Best Answer

If she's your best friend, there should never be boredom.

Best Answer

No. Simply put : a relationship is only as good as its foundation. If you are friends first, no. When you start competing with one another and stop talking... that's when things go bad.

Best Answer

You know me and my story but its not always true that men get bored...some cause the boredom and get left behind.<br />
I didnt see things coming...some that I couldnt have predicted...<br />
But despite my poor example (or maybe because of it)..constant talkinkg and listening would help with most ...but both have to want it.<br />
I know what you seek with this question...just know that others bad examples can aide you..but dont take others bitterness :)

Best Answer

Problem is that too many people go in looking for the other to satisfy their emotional needs. When both are strong and independent and rather hold each other up then leaning it is a strong partnership.

Best Answer

No. My husband and I don't even do the nasty and have been together for over 12 years

Best Answer

ONLY IF THEY DOANT POTATE

Best Answer

That is total BS. Men who are in love with their wives .. don't get bored. When you're with the right person for you .. it's fantastic. The ones who get "bored" or who say they need "more" are with the wrong people .. or are just looking for an excuse to cheat.

Best Answer

All I've ever known is divorce

Best Answer

So I just needed reassurance

Best Answer

3 time with one parent lol

Best Answer

Sorry that happened to you. Divorce is pretty common, sadly. But when you find the right person ... you already have the best for you. There's no need to look any farther. Just make good choices in relationships. It's a lot of hard "work" to make them successful sometimes, but it's all worth it. I've been married for over 40 years and neither my husband or myself have ever cheated or wanted to.

Best Answer

its best being single, marriage is so overkill nowadays and you bring home more $$$$$ in your packet and you can do the things you want and after founding the area your good at then invest into small commercial building and convert it into big roomy loft home :)

Best Answer

Overkill

Best Answer

not overkill, exp

Best Answer

most of them...

Best Answer

I think a majority of them do depending on what kind of wife they have.

Best Answer