SoulSucker SoulSucker 22-25, F 25 Answers Mar 8, 2012

I don't know if they do, but I would like to have a man that does, lol!<br />
Cuddling is sweet

Best Answer

Only if we're angling for a second go...

Best Answer

welcome :)

Best Answer

Most don't, They will if they have to.<br />
Usually when a Man is done, He's DONE.

Best Answer

Depends if the football or cricket is on then NO

Best Answer

I do 98% of the time. Sometimes it is so we can do it again and sometimes it's cus she is so warm and then sometimes it's cus I know she likes it.

Best Answer

I don't, wait, do you? Cuz I do, if you do, but if not thats ok too.

Best Answer

Har har. ;)

Best Answer

I love to cuddle up afterwards and fall a sleep in each others arms

Best Answer

i do

Best Answer

My bf doesn't!

Best Answer

:O That's not right.

Best Answer

WOW... after reading some of these answers i can see most of you women need a new man! There is nothing I love more than holding my woman after sex...That reality of it is that sex is an act of love and intamacy, without holding or cuddling afterwards it would kinda be like taking a bite of cake then just putting the rest on the counter!{maybe not the best analogy but you get my point}

Best Answer

i can't speak for other men, but cuddling is what's it is all about. I could do it for hours on end.

Best Answer

I do or did.There is nothing like cuddling up to the woman you love and letting her know she is more than just sex.

Best Answer

i like to cuddle with my partner definitely if shes my gf or wife but if its just casual sex it depends on my relationship before the sex and if its a one niter then maybe ill kick her out but usually and more often the not i always hold my partner close and let her fall asleep on my chest it just completes the whole experience...i think lol

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

I don't know about all man.But I know mine dose.

Best Answer

I do. I can't speak for all men.

Best Answer

I like it before and after.. It's more meaningful that way..

Best Answer

yes i do.1nd i can feel her boobs

Best Answer

Hahaha.

Best Answer

noting like it

Best Answer

Its a matter of who is the lady they are sleeping with...one night stand or a keeper

Best Answer

Which type of lady would they cuddle with?

Best Answer

In your opinion, that is.

Best Answer

I think this tends to be true...whether he's just using her for the encounter or if he actually wants to bond. I think some guys kick women out of their beds just to prevent bonding.

Best Answer

Not all, but a lot do.

Best Answer