I like big butts and I cannot lie!!

Best Answer

ok now I have to go to utube for a classic video!

Best Answer

women are meant to have hips and curves.......i dont need a super model.....just a woman to love me as much as i love her back.

Best Answer

i prefer a smart, kind woman.

Best Answer

i prefer curves on a woman.. i cant daydream about a skinny chick

Best Answer

I believe that most men would like a super model, <br />
but the women who have curves, have a great personality as well, only speaking from personal experience.

Best Answer

hiiii, curves r necessary coz curves r mainly for female body , can anybpody say no to it , big n tight curves look more hot , only these curves attract a man , being super model is not necessary , if u r average then its ok, probalby u must know what a man needs n when

Best Answer

I prefer a woman's body as opposed to that of a girl. My fiancé has had three children and complains that she will never look like she was at 18. I love every curve she has. Fact is, men love all kinds of bodies . . . .it's the woman on the inside that makes the outside more beautiful.

Best Answer

I have had two kids so I know the feeling! My body will never be that of the cheerleader I was in high school!

Best Answer

Don't ever be apologetic about it. Love who you are.

Best Answer

curves are fine. doesn't really matter as long as you have a nice personality

Best Answer

As the penguins on Happy Feet would say " I got personality with a capital Y!"

Best Answer

Probably

Best Answer

No. Not all.

Best Answer