It's 2 am I have a class at 7:30. I've only studied about 3/5 of the chapters for my test. Should I just go to sleep and study a little during my hr break? or pull an all nighter? oh and I can't skip my morning class so that's a no no. What to do what to do...
LoverInTheClouds LoverInTheClouds 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 11, 2010

I would say...Go to sleep now and wake up early -- like at 5:00, so that the information gets to settle in your mind. Then I would say...never do this to yourself again. I did it to myself once, took the proper dosage of No Doze, and realized I had a very low tolerance for No Doze. I did not do well on the test, and I will never forget how fast my heart was racing that night. I would say...sleep now...wake up early, take your knocks, and take the long and slow road next time you take a class for which you need to study. Less stress and more knowledge that way...

Best Answer

I am a insomiac and have worked harder to achieve my career, college education, and family. I have worked harder under the circumstances, because I didn't have a choice. What is important is that you understand that your life if you have a problem sleeping is yours, and only yours. Your accomplishments are yours to enjoy or to accept as a loss. Never feel that there is something wrong with you as long as you are a accompishing individual no matter how long it takes as long as you complete them. You are your own person and you know your limits. I worked better at night but I also completed my degree during the day whether I slept or not. Good luck on your hard work.

Best Answer

No.

Work in a planned and organised fashion, rather than this juvenile mess.

Best Answer

This is an individual variable. It depends on your ability to function without sleep. I was able to do well when I was younger (anytime before I turned 38).

Best Answer

Sleep for a quarter, put an alarm and then take a big breath grab a cup of tea and then summarize!!! That works for me and I'm an A student :) (not to brag that is)

Best Answer

they usually work for me..and i've done them plenty of times xD

the trick is to not fall asleep in the process

drink black coffee..no sugar, no leche and don't make a habit of this or you'll be a bad kid like me xD and you're too cool for that :P heehee

good luck :)

Best Answer

well i never studied for anything, but i was a big procrastinator when it came to assignments and projects so often ended up pulling all nighters, and when i did i felt lost in school, but hey atleast i got things done.

Best Answer

I don't know I never studied fir anything in my life

Best Answer

Since you are young I would keep studying and do an all-nighter depending on how important the grade will be and your ability to stay safe with no sleep.

Best Answer