It's 2 am I have a class at 7:30. I've only studied about 3/5 of the chapters for my test. Should I just go to sleep and study a little during my hr break? or pull an all nighter? oh and I can't skip my morning class so that's a no no. What to do what to do...
LoverInTheClouds LoverInTheClouds 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 11, 2010

I would say...Go to sleep now and wake up early -- like at 5:00, so that the information gets to settle in your mind. Then I would say...never do this to yourself again. I did it to myself once, took the proper dosage of No Doze, and realized I had a very low tolerance for No Doze. I did not do well on the test, and I will never forget how fast my heart was racing that night. I would say...sleep now...wake up early, take your knocks, and take the long and slow road next time you take a class for which you need to study. Less stress and more knowledge that way...

Best Answer

I am a insomiac and have worked harder to achieve my career, college education, and family. I have worked harder under the circumstances, because I didn't have a choice. What is important is that you understand that your life if you have a problem sleeping is yours, and only yours. Your accomplishments are yours to enjoy or to accept as a loss. Never feel that there is something wrong with you as long as you are a accompishing individual no matter how long it takes as long as you complete them. You are your own person and you know your limits. I worked better at night but I also completed my degree during the day whether I slept or not. Good luck on your hard work.

Best Answer

No.<br />
Work in a planned and organised fashion, rather than this juvenile mess.

Best Answer

This is an individual variable. It depends on your ability to function without sleep. I was able to do well when I was younger (anytime before I turned 38).

Best Answer

Sleep for a quarter, put an alarm and then take a big breath grab a cup of tea and then summarize!!! That works for me and I'm an A student :) (not to brag that is)

Best Answer

they usually work for me..and i've done them plenty of times xD<br />
the trick is to not fall asleep in the process<br />
drink black coffee..no sugar, no leche and don't make a habit of this or you'll be a bad kid like me xD and you're too cool for that :P heehee<br />
good luck :)

Best Answer

well i never studied for anything, but i was a big procrastinator when it came to assignments and projects so often ended up pulling all nighters, and when i did i felt lost in school, but hey atleast i got things done.

Best Answer

I don't know I never studied fir anything in my life

Best Answer

Since you are young I would keep studying and do an all-nighter depending on how important the grade will be and your ability to stay safe with no sleep.

Best Answer