gigglebox1 gigglebox1 46-50, F 10 Answers Dec 23, 2010

i my god no... they look different and taste different... and feel different... then you add the person and no two are alike.... i love *****

Best Answer

Umm, no. Some women's are like silk others are a bit rough. Some are tight, some aren't.

Best Answer

Absolutely not - out of 7 partners in my life, no two were even similar in their vagina's felt, fingering or during intercourse.

Best Answer

i agree with stu, i had some women in my life one was very tight it hurt to make love to her,one was big and sloppy,one was just right and se orgasmed muliple times.one hadso vaginias feel, look and taste different .you just have to find the right one that fits.hehehe!!!

Best Answer

While there is rarely bad *****, they all are different in looks, smell, taste, feel, and response.

Best Answer

No, some ***** tastes fantastic, and some just tastes really really good. Some ***** is nice and tight, and some is so loose I would rather just roll the woman over and try something else. Some ***** has lips that stick out, and some ***** is completely an "innie".

Best Answer

Basically yes! It isn't how they feel it is how You and I feel about each other and the chemistry that is there or isn't there that matters.

Best Answer

Um not exactly. Everybody is different.

Best Answer

But every body's vagina is different. Maybe others are small and tight or big and loose. They are made the same way but look different compared to anyone elses.

Best Answer