undacovaflirt undacovaflirt 31-35, M 34 Answers Sep 29, 2009

Men are cheaters and there must be someone to cheat with. I have seen lots of women cheaters in my lifetime. I have been to conferences and most men and women are looking for someone to sleep with while there. Offices are the same way,,,the women are slipping around with someone. Ever go to a company or office christmas party, everyone gets drunk and kisses whoever is near them,,not just a good luck kiss but real passionate ones. If you do not want to see it, dont go down the hallways or check the parking lot.

Best Answer

So true. Conferences, business dinners and traveling are the times many wives have fun playing. They can be that sexy wild alter ego that is repressed when they are at home being a "proper" woman / wife. Know mine has done that.

Best Answer

For what its worth sociological studies say that about 50% of married men cheat and 40% of married women cheat.

Best Answer

Is it still cheating if all she plays with is women? Lmao

Best Answer

No of course not. You can never paint everyone with the same brush. There are lots of people who ever cheat on their partner whether they are men or women.

Best Answer

I have never cheated

Best Answer

Interesting question...I think cheating can occur in different ways. Of course there is the physical type...but, what about the mental type?<br />
I myself would never think of or even take action to look up an ex-girlfriend let alone reconnect with her friends. To me that in itself would make me feel as if I'm cheating on my wife. Anyways, that's just me.<br />
My wife on the other hand has done just exactly that. She is probably still in communication and I'm certain exchanged personal information...however, all of this is being kept a secret from her husband (that's me).<br />
I feel like **** and rather blame her and get mad, I'm actually looking at myself and ways to improve myself.<br />
Good luck to you, the short answer is: it depends upon what you consider cheating.

Best Answer

doubt all.. maybe 90 percent it would count for guys too

Best Answer

no more so than men do.. some people cheat and some do not.. in my experience more men are inclined to such behaviors than women.. but cheaters come in all genders, shapes, sizes and colors; as do people who would never consider such things... so No.. all wives do not cheat.

Best Answer

Of course not.

Best Answer

Honestly for the first 8 years of my marriage I in the sight of God was an adultress if not in action than in heart, there was a few problems just before and in the beginning of my marriage. But then Christ died while we were still yet sinners it took me 8-9 years to repent fully in my heart and in my dreams, I have always loved my husband but had my love all mixed up because I was young and nieve and I didn't know who to love or what to believe! But now I do and I am more in love with my husband than anyone else, I fantacies about him only, I know where to put my lust when it spontainiously pops up and focus my energies on him. I am not proud of my shady past I just didn't know where to turn but God gave me directions and I have never been happier! Thanks Jesus! I have always loved my husband but now I know how to!

Best Answer

first off, define cheating and your answers will be varied.Is it cheating from the heart,eyes,or physical.If you look at another person and go hmmmmm some consider it cheating.But to answer the basic question, yes we all cheat.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I've been married for 28 years and at least for me, the answer is no.

Best Answer

I don't cheat and I never never never will. It goes against everything I believe in. I know the pain that it can cause someone: I am going through this right now and I would rather die than feel that heartache. I am a very beautiful woman , so I am told and very sexy, but I could never cheat not even for pay back. If you want to f--- someone else, leave your partner and tell him or her that you want to see other people..... don't destroy someone for a few hours of lust. I don't know, I just don't get it; that pain is unbearable!

Best Answer

Well i wouldn't! If you're looking elsewhere, it's time to show some respect towards your other half & tell them it's over.

Best Answer

Not if their basics needs are all being met by their husband.......<br />
If a husband doesn’t put the time and effort into knowing his wife....it probably is only a matter of time before another man or woman steps up to meet her needs.... <br />
If it has only been a short time since her husband met her needs or cared to met her needs...she will not be tempted, but if the neglect has been on going for some time there is a big possibility the wife will cheat....<br />
This goes both way however....A wife must meet her husband needs as well.

Best Answer

dont trust the question.<br />
what does that say?

Best Answer

at scrabble? then i'm guilty....(hangs head low)

Best Answer

That's Crazy! If you Really love someone you don't desire to cheat. I've been in realtionships where I've not been happy and i've cheated & i've been cheated on but now I'm in a realtionship where I'm happy and I would slap any guy who even tried to get to close to me or try to make me cheat. If you are truly in love you wouldn't want to cheat!

Best Answer

No; generalizations tend to be false.<br />
Good question, bcgirl21 =)

Best Answer