sunshinej04 sunshinej04 22-25 16 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

A "real" woman should not shave "all" the hair "below" just trim it, nobody wants to feel like their having sex with a CHILD.

Best Answer

Apparently some men do so fantasize, that must be why they insist on women being totally "bare". Pretty creepy.

Best Answer

Close trimming should be sufficient for that, and doesn't usually leave bumps.

Best Answer

Does that mean.. Ribbed for his pleasure then?

Best Answer

What ?!?! ill LOL

Best Answer

I think the natural look is best, but then I am a woman who likes men. I have to admit I don't like swallowing hair either.

Best Answer

Shaving bumps are normal IMO.

Best Answer

Neat, and tidy but there is no need to completely shave below, to me its a sign of maturity a real women.

Best Answer

It seems pretty common. Seems if you let it go for a bit then shave it happens or if your shsver is a bit not sharp 100% of the time. To prevent them it seems shaving every day with a near new razor is required. I personally like a little landing ***** on a woman. Some razor burn does not turn me off as I know it's normal. Now if we are going to take a bunch of sexy pictures I might want it to be perfect. ( smile)

Best Answer

It's quite common

Best Answer

I've been fully shaven most of my adult life. At first there were a few bumps but now they never occur.

Best Answer

Shaving bumps are caused by shaving without talcum powder first. Try it. Preferably unscented talc. No bumps. No cuts.

Best Answer

It is not a turn off, no big deal.

Best Answer

It doesn't turn me off at all...

Best Answer