Hillcountry66 Hillcountry66 31-35, M 12 Answers Feb 8, 2012

Nope each has a different aroma.

Best Answer

A lot of times that's a sign of infection. Assuming, of course, she has good hygene.

Best Answer

No they do not smell the same. I have been married twice they did not smell the same. I have found with my current wife that her vagina smells better if I use a condom and do not come in her all the time. Douching helps, but leads to other problems for her. I have a feeling that her normal microbial flora somehow interact in a manner that makes things smell less pleasant than normal down there. I would say experiment and see what works.

Best Answer

Different women.......different scent.Have her wash with soap and water as well as douche if its that bad.My dad always said once your past the smell you got it licked.

Best Answer

No they don't all smell the same. Try a different soap which has a smell you prefer.

Best Answer

Not at all. I love the taste and scent of my fiancé there. Try right after she takes a bath or shower.

Best Answer

Thankfully not!

Best Answer

The last girl I dated prior to my wife had a horrible smelling *****. I never went down on her. Every time we had sex I took a shower afterwards and the stench that hit me as I was washing off my **** was almost unbearable. I just couldn't deal with it after 4 months and broke up with her. There was no way I could marry a girl with a filthy smelling ****. I've been married for 20 years and never has my wife's ***** smelled. She can literally go walk 5 miles, play tennis, etc and cone home and without even showering I will go down on her and she smells so unbelievably sexy I practically come just from eating her box. So to answer your question, no. Not all vaginas smell the same. And you best find out ahead of time before you pop the question. Oral sex- both giving and receiving- was a top priority for me in finding my soulmate. My wife loves getting head and to make her come with my tongue is the biggest turn on in the world. She is so fine. I can never get enough of her or her vagina. It is like heaven on earth.

Best Answer