Cater to your style not your audience

Best Answer

I'm writing erotic novel series. I think it's natural to write something like this.

Best Answer

yes being an adult I think it would be weird to have no sex in a story

Best Answer

Just look at some of the other famous authors who write about sex and they are famous today. I don't think it would any different than if you were to write some kind of an erotic screenplay or something. That's just my opinion. When it comes to writing about sex, it can drive people or interest them. I am a visual learner so I sometimes see my novels as a television program in my head and I for some reason, I can see that a lot of my stories look good because they involve sex.

Best Answer

same I see the scenes in my head before I write them

Best Answer

That's two questions. One at a time, please.

Best Answer

There's less of an audience for them than what it seems like there would be. Mostly because there's so much of that stuff out there. Whether it be through **** or discussion boards about sexuality or written works on the matter, lets just say it's a miracle the fifty shades thing got as big as it did. No erotic literature has received that kind of wildfire status since the karma sutra... But if you feel you already have a solid plot for it, go with it... No need to hold yourself back if you already have it planned. But if you haven't started anything yet and looking for "lots" of people to read your work I'd go with a different genre

Best Answer

true blood is erotica and valor of movies to its just that no one knows they still the scenarios and cut out the sex

Best Answer