Superman8 Superman8 22-25, M 26 Answers Nov 9, 2009

Well not as free as we use to be, as time moves on more freedoms are being restrained. The American people sit back and let the gov. dictate these actions.

Best Answer

Never enough.

Best Answer

The government tends to think so.

Best Answer

"Your true traveler finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty -- his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure." Aldous Huxley, who would love the surfeit of freedom we have in 21st century America.

Best Answer

Aboslutely not, we are losing more and more freedom all the time. The government keeps tryimng to create more restrictions and has pretty much chipped away at the first Amendment slowly.

Best Answer

Freedom? I would say we have about none.<br />
The government makes piles and piles of rules we must follow every year.<br />
The media crams thought processes and balistic ideas down our throughts daily. <br />
I'm not saying it's all a bad thing, <br />
But is that freedom? I disagree.<br />
We're expected to conform to everything they tell us to conform to, and deny anything we have no proof of.<br />
To me, there is no freedom.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Hi Superman8<br />
no such thing!<br />
:)

Best Answer

I donĀ“t think so

Best Answer

No! we are losing our freedom every day, because of the B/S that goes on in Washington DC, the liberals want to take away our guns, and our freedom of speech. WE, hav loss the power of praying in our schools, and eventually probably in our churches. It wouldn't hurt me if Washington was hit with bomb! Cause I have nothing to lose there!

Best Answer

No, of course not.

Best Answer

I don't think that there are really degrees of freedom. You either have it, or you don't, one can't have too much.

Best Answer

Yes, if you desire continued order at the present rate of populatin growth. Due to a declining moral state, Americans are losing the ability to tell right from wrong and coexist. Information is becoming chaotic and erroneously processed. The wrong decision is being made more often than not.<br />
The only way for humans to continue to coexist within this setting is to be enslaved and dictated to. They cannot govorn themselves.

Best Answer

We had way too much freedom with credit cards and people took that for granted and now we're all paying the consequences.<br />
So no, not much freedom anymore. We don't have the freedom to do what we want to do because we're extemely limited with money.. which sucks.

Best Answer

there is no such thing as too much freedom

Best Answer

Oh yes way to much we should be more like other countries where if you are sexual deviant (definded as anything outside a man and a woman or view ****) would be inprisioned or killed. Our women need to learn to cover themselves from head to toe in order to not intice the men to sin. We are not smart enough as a people we need a strong goverment who will tell us how to live and where to live and what job we are allowed to have. The goverment should own everything and we just get what the goverment thinks we should have. All this freedom we have in America makes so many others around the world upset or feel bad and we want to everyone to feel better so we must elimante all freedom in America so the people of the world will finally feel superiour and not fear us anymore.

Best Answer

No I don't think so.I believe that we are losing some of it currently.We take for granted the things that makes this country great.

Best Answer

not sure, lately I've felt like I'm a giant number walking around with debt and a predicted profit value for the government. slave-like. But I feel free :)

Best Answer

Not even close to enough not any more

Best Answer