They give you a choice now of paper or plastic. I usually get the paper bags when we're running low on toilet paper

Best Answer

No, even worse...we've switched over to thin plastic bags that have handles that tear. We are starting to use recycled fabric bags with handles though...reusable and roomy.

Best Answer

Most of the white plastic ones don't even make it all the way home before the bottom drops out.

Best Answer

I know. What a waste.

Best Answer

I think most are going to the green reusable type since they are starting to charge for plastic one and the paper are pretty much extinct.

Best Answer

I haven't seen paper in a long time.

Best Answer

In some stores here, they take ten cents off your total for every reusable bag you have. I usually don't buy too much at at once anyways, so I don't use any bags at all .

Best Answer

In many California stores now (like Trader Joes) they sell cloth and reusable fiber bags, and paper bags are provided if needed, by and large people bring their own.

Best Answer

I was in the USA and shocked to see they are not into saving the planet. We dropped plastic and paper bags. We use what is called recycling bags. We went gradually, you bring your recycle bag your get 5 cents until we got used to it. You need plastic you pay 5cents or more depending.

Best Answer

Stores that offer a choice between paper and plastic have started putting handles in the paper ones. It really is more handy that way.

Best Answer

your ignorance is staggering.

Best Answer

Cheers meduck..one does her best!

Best Answer

Many do- but I bring my own cloth

Best Answer