My friend and I were arguing about it.
AddyAddyAddy AddyAddyAddy 18-21, F 25 Answers Mar 18 in Doing Good

Yes. You are one :P

Best Answer

Ok, so you turned to EP Q&A to resolve it?

Best Answer

I wanted to see other's opinions. Thank you for commenting. :)

Best Answer

Also, did I even mention anything about trying to resolve the argument? Nope.

Best Answer

yes i know one

Best Answer

old bitterface doesn't think so lol

Best Answer

yes they do...in the form of humans....but you can never recognize till they vanish from your life

Best Answer

Over the years I have heard some unusual incidents where angels could be the only explanation......but my question is, if they do exist, why are they so picky as to who they choose to help?? why is not everyone deserving fo their help in dire emergencies, etc......????????<br />
guess it's just another of life's little mysteries.........!!!<br />
there's the famous story of the lady whose 4 yr. old daughter was in a terrible auto accident, her life hanging by a thread.......EVery day this doctor came and spent time with her, etc......after a few days, the lady asked for his card as she wanted to stay in touch with him......he said he had run out of business cards......he was wearing a name tag so she asked the nurse about this doctor; the nurse had never heard of him...she asked her own dr. and he didn't know the name, either....finally she called the state board for physicians or some such organization, and they had no record of anyone by that name, under any type of practice........then she remembered that he always wore the same clothes; same shirt, tie, etc.....after a few days she said she tried to get close to him to see if, since it didn't appear he ever changed his clothes, that he might 'smell' even a little......no odor at all.......sooooooo<br />
Then years ago I went to an astrologer & asked if she had had any strange clients.she said one time this man came in for an appt.' she had no record of it at all, neither did her secretary......she apologized and said she'd be glad to take his info & schedule another appt....he said it was ok but he changed his mind.....when he left, he shook her hand....she noticed it had NO MARKINGS OR LINES OR ANYTHING ON IT ALL.....totally smooth!! and then when he walked out of the office,she glanced down at his feet and saw tiny sparks coming from his shoes...she felt it was someone 'of the devil' is the way she put it..........<br />
not sure about that one...<br />
but lots of stuff to think about,, right????????

Best Answer

OMG that is amazing......tell me more about your 'encounter'!!!! please?!?!?!
the lady I heard my story from was an astrologer in Cleveland, OH....this was back in 1968 when I first went to her...amazing that you had the same type of experience..and yes, I also believe 'they' are among us; probably for many many years, but of course we have no way of knowing how long!!!

Best Answer

That's a toughie, isn't it? There's this: http://otherearsothertongues.wordpress.com/tag/joplin-tornado/

Best Answer

It's impossible to say for sure..some people have escaped such dire situations that it seems only a divine being could have delivered them.<br />
That may be people just projecting what they want to exist onto a situation where someone just got extremely lucky, or it may be an angel..who knows?

Best Answer

If they do then I wish one would watch over me right now.

Best Answer

The California Angels ba<x>seball team

Best Answer

Do not neglect hospitality, because through it some have entertained angels without knowing it...Many people have come into my life at the right time when i needed it and i have called them Angels i do believe.

Best Answer

Yes, one of them are absolutlydamnfabulus. and then there are you and the million others

Best Answer

angels, human and otherwise, do absolutely exist; I have received confirmation of this more than once.

Best Answer

so far I have not seen one

Best Answer

Yes they do.

Best Answer

People always argue and take adamant positions on matters for which there is no evidence. Meanwhile, they too often ignore more urgent matters for which plenty of evidence exists.

Best Answer

The evidence is IAM HERE

Best Answer

No more than santa clause

Best Answer

Doubtful.

Best Answer