Coming from a guy who has been filled with hatred and rage since he was age 9, yes. Anger issues definitely can come back.

Best Answer

anything can reppear if not constantly monitored

Best Answer

Its a process

Best Answer

someone pressing your buttons? long day? you cant always avoid anger. sometimes you need it. i have a hard time getting angry

Best Answer

Not exactly, it's more like... The things that normally don't annoy me have started to annoy me (Like the dog pulling the leash during walks or mom talking in fragments), PMS perchance?

Best Answer

maybe. if its being annoyed rather than angry i think it means youre spreading yourself to thinly youve not had enough me time. even a few hours can help

Best Answer

That may be it too, but once you raise your voice and start punching the wall you may have crossed the line from annoyed to angry. I'm normally not one to make mountains out of molehills, but on some days all the moles throw their dirt in the same direction.

Best Answer

thats a good analogy, did you ever play "wack-a-mole". something like that might help you get out some anger. even this post im sure helps you vent. its hard to deal with anger unless you have an outlet for expressing it.

Best Answer

cool idea! I love wack-a-mole, and skeeball too. I wish there was an arcade in my town. My other anger vents (writing and jogging) may be getting clogged.

Best Answer

there you go!

Best Answer