i can remember horses. there were three horses in a nightmare where old people were murdered and one where i was free

Best Answer

A lot of animals seem to visit me in my dreams and sometimes I run into quite a few of my favorites like a koala.

Best Answer

I fear I am, missing something. I am paying attention, the best I know how.

Best Answer

Thanks - don't give up. My advice: keep a journal of your dreams and research animals in dreams - (Shamanism, Native American and other 'Earth centered' spiritual ideas)... good luck!

Best Answer

you know, i am going to do just that.

Best Answer

All three. I don't like attaching supernatural significance to things but I do value harmony with nature more than most things. So in a way they do have significance to me.

Best Answer

Supernatural? No. perfectly natural - I'd say don't undervalue these or question their significance to you based on the preconceived notions of others or our modern society. your avatar is the green man (Cernunnos) -- God of the hunt and of the forest -- I suspect there's a reason you chose him -- even if you yourself are not aware. ;-)

Best Answer

I don't think I knew why I picked it when I did, but looking back there probably was a reason. Thank you sincerely for your advice. It is very wise.

Best Answer

A black cat was trying to claw my face in my dream last night.

Best Answer

A glowing beautiful tiger yet I was a little scared. Before I saw the tiger I saw I think 2 new born puppies. Same week, I dreamt of an owl and another bird.

Best Answer

I know I saw new born puppies. Couldn't remember 2 or 3

Best Answer

i had my 7 year old goldfish visit me a dream and the next day he was floating belly up in his tank.

Best Answer