Do these visits have any significance to you at all? Could you be missing something important?
obroin obroin 51-55, M 10 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Hobbies

i can remember horses. there were three horses in a nightmare where old people were murdered and one where i was free

Best Answer

A lot of animals seem to visit me in my dreams and sometimes I run into quite a few of my favorites like a koala.

Best Answer

I fear I am, missing something. I am paying attention, the best I know how.

Best Answer

Thanks - don't give up. My advice: keep a journal of your dreams and research animals in dreams - (Shamanism, Native American and other 'Earth centered' spiritual ideas)... good luck!

Best Answer

you know, i am going to do just that.

Best Answer

yes. most of the time it's turtle. i dream i have hundreds buried in my garden. then bear and wolf come every now and then too. sometimes even snakes. those creep me out

Best Answer

Awesome. Turtles are powerful and are important to you - but it is the snakes that will really teach you - look to them for what you need to learn (and overcome?) ;-)

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

All three. I don't like attaching supernatural significance to things but I do value harmony with nature more than most things. So in a way they do have significance to me.

Best Answer

Supernatural? No. perfectly natural - I'd say don't undervalue these or question their significance to you based on the preconceived notions of others or our modern society. your avatar is the green man (Cernunnos) -- God of the hunt and of the forest -- I suspect there's a reason you chose him -- even if you yourself are not aware. ;-)

Best Answer

I don't think I knew why I picked it when I did, but looking back there probably was a reason. Thank you sincerely for your advice. It is very wise.

Best Answer

i had my 7 year old goldfish visit me a dream and the next day he was floating belly up in his tank.

Best Answer