myunstablemind myunstablemind 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Health

don't start taking them.....or you'll know what real anziety is when you run out.....

Best Answer

Well then what are you suppose to do with yourself?

Best Answer

well, that's kinda subjective....depends on your personality....some people get off on doing physical stuff, i.e. exercise....I think basically ya stay busy with something to distract yourself ...

Best Answer

Something very very mild... Look for the herb, St. Johns Wort. It's sold over the counter. I take one twice a day and it makes all my thoughts fall in the proper sequence. Helps with my growing 'forgetfulness' as well.
(This IS an herb. NOT a chemical) Zero side effects. It either works or it doesn't. Give it a week before you give up. Reactions may be subtle at first.

Best Answer

When I get anxious, I some times **********...my gf will call me all shook up about something and after a few minutes of chatting with me, she calms down...so I guess if you have someone to talk to, that may relieve your tension...remember not to over use this friend, cuz they may just not answer after a while...

Best Answer

Not for me, they could be the reason I started seeing and hearing things that weren't there

Best Answer