anyone outhere find antipychotics k and not full of bad sideffects?
defectivemoonbunny defectivemoonbunny 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 19, 2012

NO.. you must be infected by another zombie OR Zombified by a Voodoo Priest or Priestess.

Best Answer

I was on both antidepressants and antipsychotics and I was fine on the antidepressants but as soon as I started taking the antipsychotics (seroquel) I felt like a mindless drone. I wouldnt say I was necessarily depressed...just void of emotion. It was pretty scary. The way I described my feelings to my mother was "I could kill someone in cold blood and just stand over them and stare feeling no remorse". That is a scary feeling. I was 15 when I was on it and only took it two nights. I was supposed to take it 30 mins before bedtime and then use the antidepressant in the morning as a "pick me up"...didn't work. Glad I discontinued them.

Best Answer

so you are doing fine withouth them? where they for psychosis?

Best Answer

It all depends on why you;re taking them in the first place. Another thing to consider is that these medications often need tweaking until the correct medication and dosage are helpful to you.

Best Answer

I was on them from when I was about 10 or 11 until just very recently. I am 23 years old now. I am for the first time learning how to deal with my emotions because I dont believe I have ever felt any strong enough to have to deal with them. Until recently I thought I may be incapable of crying. . I now feel that I am almost incapable of stopping myself from crying over anything that is even mildy upsetting. While on the antipsychotics I did not realize that there was a problem, because it had been something I had always been on. Now that I am off of them I realize that they really messed me up emotionally, made me less active and probably did more damage than good. I have been on about 7 different kinds of medication and I would highly recommend trying to find other ways to deal with your issues unless it is something that just can not be controlled without it. These things dont seem to really help with the problem, they normally just mask everything so that you dont have to deal with any of your normal and/or abnormal human reactions to a problem. In short, yes they will make you feel like an emotionless zombie.

Best Answer

Yes they do and it sucks.

Best Answer