I'm cramping all the flippin time!
HunterFae HunterFae 18-21, T 3 Answers Jul 5 in Health

I read about it and you may have period like symptoms for a while until you get more testosterone

Best Answer

"Assigned female at birth". I am all for you being whatever you feel you want to be, but, honey...that was beyond ridiculous. I wasn't assigned female, I was born female and I cramp when my uterus contracts, otherwise it's a bowel issue. Go to the bathroom.

Best Answer

Yes, you were assigned female at birth and also luckily were born female. I was assigned female at birth but born male. It's transgender terminology that the world just needs to pick up.

Best Answer

It's PC bullcrap that nobody "needs" to do anything with. A need is necessary. Food, water, air are needs. If you have cramps it's a bowel issue, if it continues seek medical attention. I don't discourage or demean your basic right to be transgender, but you just impeded on my basic state of natural being and self identification. You can have yours, just don't step on mine.

Best Answer

Excuse me, I'm not making you do anything, I'm asking you to respect me. By saying that all people with uteri are women, it's completely erasing me and my trans brothers. You came here and attacked me for being inclusive, I have done nothing to you.

Best Answer

Fyi..cramps that last all month are never a good thing. Go to the doctor. It isn't healthy.

Best Answer

No, I don't care if you call yourself a panda..y issue was your wording of "assigned female at birth" which included me. If you want to be that..my preference and right is to be called a "natural female". That is it.

Best Answer

I respect your preferences, but calling yourself a "natural female" is incredibly insulting to trans women. I'm not trying to be picky here, just trying to stop you from insulting a bunch of people. Also, I said "assigned female at birth" to include cis women and trans men. People with uteri. People who have periods. This is not solely women's issue. Thank you for the medical input though, I probably should see a doctor.

Best Answer

Now, please get yourself to a doctor, cramping all month long can be a serious issue. Both bowel and uterine or ovarian issues have symptoms that start that way. And insist on an abdominal CT.

Best Answer

Please do see a doc...since we're on the subject, and it is one of those debates we as a world have to keep communicating about, do I have to be insulted so the masses of trans women/men (those with uteri) do not feel insulted? Do all of those who feel the way I do, also with uteri? Who wins? There has to be a better way. We have to figure it out as a until. As humanity. All of us. Without fighting.

Best Answer

Unit* not until

Best Answer

Have I insulted you? I certainly did not mean to.

Best Answer

It's actually why I answered the question. I intended on being snarky. Now, I like you. This is what happens when you take the time to speak to people. (And why I actually do) please go see a doc about those cramps. I do hope I was not overly insulting in my opinionations. I know I can be.

Best Answer

It's all good. I don't get insulted easily. You're a pretty cool person ;)

Best Answer

You too. :)

Best Answer

you're a male and not a female !

Best Answer

This is true, but I still have a uterus.

Best Answer

*brain ******* now , are you a female that turned herself into a male or a gay dud who turned himself into a female ?

Best Answer

I am a man in a woman's body, to put it simply. I have not transitioned yet but I plan to have surgeries to "become a man".

Best Answer

oh , welcome ..... i know a girl/guy who's having the same problem , she/he produced much of male hormones that doctors said he's a male , but she/he still have a vag !

Best Answer

Do they identify as male or female? Do you know?

Best Answer

i'm not sure , she look like a male , act like a male , wear as a male , and produce much of male hormones , the doctors changed her gender into a male in the documents , i dunno he/she might make a surgery , she even have a gf

Best Answer

Maybe you should ask this person how they identify, and if they would want you to use he, she, they, or something else when referring to them. It's a very respectful question that makes people like us feel like other people care about our identities.

Best Answer

lol , okay :)

Best Answer